Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Real_Nasri
New User

Post by Real_Nasri » 10 May 2009, 05:18

(I'll be grateful to whoever solves/understands this situation lol)

Well it all started about 8 months ago, there was this hot girl in my English class that clearly got my attention, but I figured someone like her HAD to have a boyfriend. Until this one time in a different class where out of the blue she thought I was hot :o .Anyways I was able to be her friend which then turned into skipping a class with her, until about 2 months ago, Where I had fallen for her. So I ask her what do you think of relationships (in general), she tells me "they suck, and I wish I'd never been in one." I tell her "why?", little did I know she's been either cheated on or dumped/rejected by 8 guys and due to that she thinks all guys are a-holes. So I expose my feelings for her and she becomes surprised, saying "trust me, you would never wanna tangle with me." I go "why not? You're the hottest girl I've known, any guy would DIE to hang with you." she goes "in the end, they just really care about tna (tits'n'ass)." and she goes on until she says "I really really like you, but you wouldn't like me". then the warrior personality in me goes "I would love to have you, even my friends think we're adorable, and I love you and you're the only girl I'd ever say it to," and she was blown away saying "wow" about 3 times. and then she goes "now Im feeling guilty/depressed". what does that mean?

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 10 May 2009, 05:26

Real_Nasri wrote:(I'll be grateful to whoever solves/understands this situation lol)

Well it all started about 8 months ago, there was this hot girl in my English class that clearly got my attention, but I figured someone like her HAD to have a boyfriend. Until this one time in a different class where out of the blue she thought I was hot :o .Anyways I was able to be her friend which then turned into skipping a class with her, until about 2 months ago, Where I had fallen for her. So I ask her what do you think of relationships (in general), she tells me "they suck, and I wish I'd never been in one." I tell her "why?", little did I know she's been either cheated on or dumped/rejected by 8 guys and due to that she thinks all guys are a-holes. So I expose my feelings for her and she becomes surprised, saying "trust me, you would never wanna tangle with me." I go "why not? You're the hottest girl I've known, any guy would DIE to hang with you." she goes "in the end, they just really care about tna (tits'n'ass)." and she goes on until she says "I really really like you, but you wouldn't like me". then the warrior personality in me goes "I would love to have you, even my friends think we're adorable, and I love you and you're the only girl I'd ever say it to," and she was blown away saying "wow" about 3 times. and then she goes "now Im feeling guilty/depressed". what does that mean?
umm, she isn't that in to you. That's classic "I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but I don't like you talk". With enough effort you could get out of it, but I'd say move on.

And for the record If your actually line was
why not? You're the hottest girl I've known, any guy would DIE to hang with you.
it's not the best. "cute" and "hot" aren't gonna make girls knees shake and if you like her that much saying what you like about her other than her smoking body :wink: is a good choice.

Anyway I'd say move on, it just sounds like a set-up for drama is you did get her anyway but thats just imo.

Real_Nasri
New User

Post by Real_Nasri » 10 May 2009, 05:30

2brown347 wrote:
Real_Nasri wrote:(I'll be grateful to whoever solves/understands this situation lol)

umm, she isn't that in to you. That's classic "I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but I don't like you talk". With enough effort you could get out of it, but I'd say move on.

why not? You're the hottest girl I've known, any guy would DIE to hang with you.
it's not the best. "cute" and "hot" aren't gonna make girls knees shake and if you like her that much saying what you like about her other than her smoking body :wink: is a good choice.

Anyway I'd say move on, it just sounds like a set-up for drama is you did get her anyway but thats just imo.
Meh...I'll move on its not a biggie anyways, but I was just interested in this , how do you know when a girl is interested in you? (yes I'm a noob @ this kind of stuff :lol: )

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 10 May 2009, 05:40

Honestly it depends but generally some generic signs are if she looks for reasons to talk to you, smiles when she looks at you, hanging around you and your friends more, etc.

and overall just being more flirty with you, but there's exceptions so its really situtaion basis.

or if your like Rocky she might just "look at you like fu**" and in that case just walk up and bang her on the spot :roll:

Rocky
Veteran Member

Post by Rocky » 10 May 2009, 06:05

-This post has been removed-
Last edited by Rocky on 14 May 2009, 01:45, edited 1 time in total.
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

Anymi
Veteran Member

Post by Anymi » 10 May 2009, 06:52

Rocky wrote:arghhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkin blackkkk piece of shitttttttt.. suck my fu**in cock
man.. logg of ef, get a fu**in spade and start diggin.. fu**in african c**t

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

davidson9's mommmmmmmmmmmmmm
Easy Tiger

Anymi
Veteran Member

Post by Anymi » 10 May 2009, 06:56

2brown347 wrote:

So SO true. Im kinda a noob like you but personally i dont love girls just because of there looks. In fact its not so much of a priority compared to who they are and there inner beauty for me.

As 2brown said calling a girl hot and saying you love her for that is not the aim.

You dont love people because of looks. Its about inner beauty for me.

But looks is a extremely extra bonus.

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 10 May 2009, 07:09

Real_Nasri wrote:I go "why not? You're the hottest girl I've known, any guy would DIE to hang with you."
Was that a typo or did ya really say that?
Coz if ya did, its kinda funny in a weird way. "I would die to hang with you".

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 10 May 2009, 15:29

Wanderer wrote:
Real_Nasri wrote:I go "why not? You're the hottest girl I've known, any guy would DIE to hang with you."
This makes me chuckle...

BTW: Wanderer, I really like Ur signature. NOTT! (jk: I really do, honest!)

Real_Nasri
New User

Post by Real_Nasri » 11 May 2009, 00:58

Wanderer wrote:
I did say that...I least I learn from my mistakes {NTS: Never stare @ cleavage while talking :shock: :lol: }

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 11 May 2009, 03:05

Real_Nasri wrote:I did say that...I least I learn from my mistakes {NTS: Never stare @ cleavage while talking :shock: :lol: }
Some do display on purpose. I sweated really hard once and I posted the incident few pages back, I think.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 11 May 2009, 03:25

Real_Nasri:

This video should help you a lot I think :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KGIPXwY9aA

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 11 May 2009, 09:45

fir nev: feel flattered :D

Anyway guys I kinda hav prob

Theres this girl I lik. And she noes I lik her. I asked her to go out, on Sports Day, and she told me she was going with her frens to the mall but I cud come along. Anyway at the mall, she said that they were gonna go watch a movie. But when we were at the mall theatre, she told me that she hadn’t bought the movie tickets for me, and tht I jz had to wait outside.

I was furious, coz she bought the tickets online before they went, so there was no way she cud hav “accidentally” left mine out. But anyway I jz kept my cool and said "no worries, I’ll jz do my stuff". I sneaked in anyway, credit to the ushers, and after the movie, when I told her how great the movie was and thanking her for the free show, she jz kept silent, cud see she was unhappy that her plan din work. I left after that tho, coz I was pissed at her for doin wat she did.

Week after that tho, after class, I told her that, our frens were gonna eat at one of the hawker stalls, but they(and me) had some stuff to do first, so I jz asked her to go there and order the food first, coz it takes time to arrive, and wait for us. So she went and waited until I dunno when, but amazingly nobody turned up. OK, I noe it wasn’t really classy but I was pissed at her for tricking me, and in front of her frens.

So anyway, she’s been giving me the silent treatment for 2 weeks, and flirting with other guys in front of me. I’ve tried some stuff(i.e. payin for her chow, makin pasta for her etc) but she’s still cold. Sure theres plenty of other chics, but shes kinda different and I wudn’t mind if theres a way to make up with her. :)

On a sidenote tho, if a gal asks ya to her house to study, and changes(pants and all), with you in her room? Is that normal? Why wud she do that?

Real_Nasri
New User

Post by Real_Nasri » 11 May 2009, 20:06

2brown347 wrote:Real_Nasri:

This video should help you a lot I think :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KGIPXwY9aA
:lol: , Its amazing what you can learn from Movies/TV.

@ Wanderer: I think she doesn't like you. (seems like she's trying to play a sucker outta you).

P.S.: It depends on what she wears, if she wears something provocative she maybe wants some...you get my point. :lol:

soccermatt

Post by soccermatt » 15 May 2009, 03:21

k so today during this weird speaker at school our russian foreign exchange student and i started talking and we were kinda flirting i guess, for the record im only asking here because shes russian lol, anywho she wrote all over my hands/arms with a pen and signed my pants with the pen lol, and had me write on her too, is this just like a friendly thing or what?