Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Soccerfury

Nick, it seems like shes into you. I'd say go out with her and talk to her more and get to know her better because it could go somewhere.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

nickwba99 wrote:theres this chick in my school/history class
she always talks to me on facebook
and i just found out we have shitloads in common
and now shes asking me to come to some gig with her and her friends
verdict?
Go with her. If shes always talking to you on facebook and you have a lot in common it could develop into something.

KoNJa04
Veteran Member

alrite guys i need a cheap but a very cute way to ask a girl out, give me some ideas.

so far all i got is make a cake with it sayin "would you like to go out sometime" or somethin on those lines.

and the whole flowers in public thing too.

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Don't do that. That could make her embarrassed, and it's not like your asking her to marry you. Try not to make a big deal of it... just ask her to dinner or a movie or something along those lines.

powell
English Meister

Yeah call me crazy, but maybe a face to face 'would you like to go out sometime?' or something similar.

mint
EF Drug Baron

powell wrote:Yeah call me crazy, but maybe a face to face 'would you like to go out sometime?' or something similar.
Thats the best way to ask a chick out in my opinion because it shows you have the balls to actually ask her to her face instead of getting one of your m8s or something to ask.
i was made to ignite

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Flowers,cake? That is a little overboard imo. Just keep it simple,face to face, "do you want to hang out sometime,go see a movie?".

It's nice that you want to give her something but wait and see where the relationship goes. Once you get to anniversaries,birthdays,etc then you can buy flowers,chocolates,etc.

nickwba99

nickwba99 wrote:theres this chick in my school/history class
she always talks to me on facebook
and i just found out we have shitloads in common
and now shes asking me to come to some gig with her and her friends
verdict?
and now shes asking if i want to come to a music festival in the summer? :?
should i go for it and ask out?

mint
EF Drug Baron

Yeah just ask her out if you want to, whats the worst she can say? no. Dont leave it too long though or someone else might muscle in.
i was made to ignite

soccer11
Admin

KoNJa04 wrote:alrite guys i need a cheap but a very cute way to ask a girl out, give me some ideas.

so far all i got is make a cake with it sayin "would you like to go out sometime" or somethin on those lines.

Mario, that's a horrible idea haha
I've seen some of the girls you like, do they really deserve a cake? :lol: jk but seriously, no need to be cute, just a nice and simple question is all that's needed.

mint
EF Drug Baron

soccer11 wrote:
KoNJa04 wrote:alrite guys i need a cheap but a very cute way to ask a girl out, give me some ideas.

Mario, that's a horrible idea haha
I've seen some of the girls you like, do they really deserve a cake? :lol: jk but seriously, no need to be cute, just a nice and simple question is all that's needed.
You could get someone to fly a plane and write will you go out with me in the sky on a clear day, that should be pretty cheap :roll:. Nah i agree with soccer11 just ask her out but make sure you dont do it in front of loads of people because that could embarrass her.
i was made to ignite

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Well if you're going to impress her, you might as well do it in style. Invite her into your house, and then when you're both sitting down on the couch in the living room, start inching closer to her, like you're going to try to make out with her. Right at the last second before you do, have the military tank you hired crash through the wall and shoot mortars over your heads. Now this is the part where you have to act like you're not in on it, trust me it's better in the end. Convince her to stay there and wait for the tank to shoot all of the missiles. Finally when it's over, walk with her outside of the house and around the tank, where the mortar shells should spell out: 'Let's see a movie sometime, shall we?'

Should work nicely.

mint
EF Drug Baron

iwannagopro wrote:Well if you're going to impress her, you might as well do it in style. Invite her into your house, and then when you're both sitting down on the couch in the living room, start inching closer to her, like you're going to try to make out with her. Right at the last second before you do, have the military tank you hired crash through the wall and shoot mortars over your heads. Now this is the part where you have to act like you're not in on it, trust me it's better in the end. Convince her to stay there and wait for the tank to shoot all of the missiles. Finally when it's over, walk with her outside of the house and around the tank, where the mortar shells should spell out: 'Let's see a movie sometime, shall we?'

Should work nicely.

That sounds like foolproof, your a genius dude i wonder how much it would cost to hire a tank, im gonna try it, its ok because the house is insured and ill just tell my parents we had an earthquake that only affected our house then it suddenly rained missiles.
i was made to ignite

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

iwannagopro wrote:Well if you're going to impress her, you might as well do it in style. Invite her into your house, and then when you're both sitting down on the couch in the living room, start inching closer to her, like you're going to try to make out with her. Right at the last second before you do, have the military tank you hired crash through the wall and shoot mortars over your heads. Now this is the part where you have to act like you're not in on it, trust me it's better in the end. Convince her to stay there and wait for the tank to shoot all of the missiles. Finally when it's over, walk with her outside of the house and around the tank, where the mortar shells should spell out: 'Let's see a movie sometime, shall we?'

Should work nicely.
Tried it, trust me it may seem like a foolproof plan but it doesnt work out too well

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

mint
EF Drug Baron

ScottyBoy wrote:

Should work nicely.
Tried it, trust me it may seem like a foolproof plan but it doesnt work out too well
oh yeah i forgot the police might get a bit suspicous.
i was made to ignite