Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Kakafan22

tell her shes an ugly fu** and then tell her to piss off. or as iwannagopro said just return the favour

Kasaki
Veteran Member

Kakafan22 wrote:tell her shes an ugly fu** and then tell her to piss off. or as iwannagopro said just return the favour
problem is I have to sit next to her in class all year, andI dont think I want to sit nex toa pissed off person is their a way to do it nicer? lol

Kakafan22

let her do it and pretend to enjoy it?

INTER1908
Veteran Member

You could be rational and just tell her to stop cause you don't like her like that?
Made by 2Brown.

Kasaki
Veteran Member

INTER1908 wrote:You could be rational and just tell her to stop cause you don't like her like that?
thanks that works well

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Yeah, no problem.
Made by 2Brown.

powell
English Meister

Kasaki wrote:
INTER1908 wrote:You could be rational and just tell her to stop cause you don't like her like that?
thanks that works well
Thats kinda the logical thing to do first though isnt it

NewBornProdigy
Admin

she keeps feeling on my chest and I tell her to stop
What is the world coming to... :D

KoNJa04
Veteran Member

haha yeah that would be the first thing you would tink right??

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

Soccerfury

NewBornProdigy wrote:Man if your her freind and care about her leave her be, if she likes the dude shes with (7 months?) simply leave her, it ain't really fair invading a relationship because you have the hots for her, she has a good thing going don't try ruin it man, if they break up naturally then jump on the opportunity... otherwise your fu**ing with (potentially) love

mabye shes just a natural flirt? if you can't see her as a freind only as a decent looking bird just slowly turn your attention to other girls

ON THE FLIP SIDE

You could be a d**head who gets what he wants
She seems into you... if the BF's a knobhead or if he treats her like sh*t mabye you should slowly worm your way into her, or even set doubt in her mind about her BF (ie. god he really likes talking with that good looking girl are they freinds) little things, not trying to make it obvious
and simply wait for it to collapse

or take Radz advice, cause that will get you far without messing with anyones head too much (except yours)
Yea man i don't even know what I'm doing anymore, i think i've kind of gotten in her head and now she doesn't like her boyfriend as much as she used to. In my defense, she did complain to me about him and said a lot of stuff like he doesn't care and that he is always posting on other girls pictures or so as she nicely referred to them as "sluts"(on facebook). I like her but i REALLY cant see a relationship developing with her, im not that sort of guy that is too outgoing and i just dont wanna meet all her friends and do all the boyfriend stuff. I seriously dont know what im doing though, but now i think she likes me back and it could get messy.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Soccerfury wrote:
NewBornProdigy wrote:Man if your her freind and care about her leave her be, if she likes the dude shes with (7 months?) simply leave her, it ain't really fair invading a relationship because you have the hots for her, she has a good thing going don't try ruin it man, if they break up naturally then jump on the opportunity... otherwise your fu**ing with (potentially) love

mabye shes just a natural flirt? if you can't see her as a freind only as a decent looking bird just slowly turn your attention to other girls

ON THE FLIP SIDE

You could be a d**head who gets what he wants
She seems into you... if the BF's a knobhead or if he treats her like sh*t mabye you should slowly worm your way into her, or even set doubt in her mind about her BF (ie. god he really likes talking with that good looking girl are they freinds) little things, not trying to make it obvious
and simply wait for it to collapse

or take Radz advice, cause that will get you far without messing with anyones head too much (except yours)
Yea man i don't even know what I'm doing anymore, i think i've kind of gotten in her head and now she doesn't like her boyfriend as much as she used to. In my defense, she did complain to me about him and said a lot of stuff like he doesn't care and that he is always posting on other girls pictures or so as she nicely referred to them as "sluts"(on facebook). I like her but i REALLY cant see a relationship developing with her, im not that sort of guy that is too outgoing and i just dont wanna meet all her friends and do all the boyfriend stuff. I seriously dont know what im doing though, but now i think she likes me back and it could get messy.
You sound scared to get in a relationship, but your going to have to do it sometime and you will do a lot of growing up when you get in one. (Not saying your immature).
Made by 2Brown.

Soccerfury

Inter your absolutely right. I'm pretty mature but when it comes to things like that I'm just not ready.

News: she just broke up with her BF.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Soccerfury wrote:Inter your absolutely right. I'm pretty mature but when it comes to things like that I'm just not ready.

I was the same way. It is scary when you are thinking that you might get in a relationship with her but once you actually get in it, than it turns out to not be near as scary and stuff as what you thought it would be.

Edit: If she wants to get in a relationship with you after her last relationship just ended so quickly than that's weird. Especially if he broke up with her.
Made by 2Brown.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

INTER1908 wrote:
Soccerfury wrote:Inter your absolutely right. I'm pretty mature but when it comes to things like that I'm just not ready.

I was the same way. It is scary when you are thinking that you might get in a relationship with her but once you actually get in it, than it turns out to not be near as scary and stuff as what you thought it would be.

Edit: If she wants to get in a relationship with you after her last relationship just ended so quickly than that's weird. Especially if he broke up with her.
If she broke up with him... its more than likely for you, so go for it man
If you don like the sound of a relationship give it two weeks on a trial basis (don't tell her that part) you might end up liking it, like you can hide from them forever

nickwba99

theres this chick in my school/history class
she always talks to me on facebook
and i just found out we have shitloads in common
and now shes asking me to come to some gig with her and her friends
verdict?