Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
INTER1908
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:Hello my loyal EF followers.........and anyone else who uses the internet.

anyway not really "girl problem" but anyway a long time ago me and a female counterpart :P made a beat that whenever one of us wins something we get a point, and the first one to 10 gets a prize. We'll after months of losing and percrasinating tomorrow I finally gotta pay up. Anyway I need some idea's because I'm having a complete brain drought. She's into soccer, music, and movies...that's about all I got. Any idea's, and at the moment thinking material items..
Why not give her what she really wants :lol:
Made by 2Brown.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Chances are....but
I need some material item, and gotta think of something better then a DVD... :roll: why can't I just be better at life, then I'd of won :(

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Don't worry, I'm terrible at life too.
Made by 2Brown.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Well Here's a Few Presents I Got Past Girlfriends (birthdays and sh*t)
That could be accepted as a prize

-A Dildo (as a joke BEFORE we got together lol)
-Furry hot water bottle (they fu**ing love these, you will not beleive)
-A Teddy of a famous cartoon carachter (spongebob, anything pink, DUCKS)
-Bracelet (not necklaces unless your with her, bracelets preferably coloured)
-Vibrating double footed slipper
-Funky Gloves or Hat

Just off the top of my head, and you could get something cheap and fire a DVD in with it

mint
EF Drug Baron

als o you could get her some chocolates as well, not cheapo ones like mars bars lol i mean like cadburys milk tray or something like that.
i was made to ignite

INTER1908
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:Well Here's a Few Presents I Got Past Girlfriends (birthdays and sh*t)

-Funky Gloves or Hat

Just off the top of my head, and you could get something cheap and fire a DVD in with it
What the hell is a furry hot water bottle? haha..I have spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what that is or if I have seen one.
Made by 2Brown.

dream_on_go_pro

i just gave one of my past girlfriends a stuffed dog and tons of her favorite candy i know the dog was good cuz its on her shelf to this day haha

NewBornProdigy
Admin

INTER1908 wrote:
NewBornProdigy wrote:Well Here's a Few Presents I Got Past Girlfriends (birthdays and sh*t)

-Funky Gloves or Hat

What the hell is a furry hot water bottle? haha..I have spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what that is or if I have seen one.
A hot-water bottle covered in that soft furry stuff, feels savage

INTER1908
Veteran Member

I still don't know what a hot water bottle is..Is that like somekind of sexual inuendo?
Made by 2Brown.

dhs

a hot water bottle is something that you put on your feet or in your bed filled with hot water for warmth its usually rubber

INTER1908
Veteran Member

dhs wrote:a hot water bottle is something that you put on your feet or in your bed filled with hot water for warmth its usually rubber
Must be a british thing.
Made by 2Brown.

powell
English Meister

INTER1908 wrote:
dhs wrote:a hot water bottle is something that you put on your feet or in your bed filled with hot water for warmth its usually rubber
Must be a british thing.
No you probley just need to get out more :wink:

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Okay, my first one in a long time. So I met my ex at a reunion party, and we got time to ourselves, made out and all that, then we exchanged phone numbers. Then I went up to my cousin's for a week, which I couldnt enjoy cuz I had her on my mind. I came back down, and she came over one day, we watched Pineapple Express, and then we made out some more, and I asked her if she liked me and she said she did.

But since then, she hasn't made any effort to try and call me or msg me on msn. Whenever I msg her on msn she's always busy, or she doesn't reply (even though I know she's online). I don't wanna call her as often cuz phone calls to me are incredibly awkward. Last time I called her I was planning to ask her if she actually wanted to be in a relationship with me, but I was rudely interrupted by some girl who sat next to me (I was talking to her in public), and that was be incredibly weird if I asked something like that infront of a stranger. But she hasn't made much effort at all to care about me, its as if she is ignoring me.

Should I give up? Should I wait until she actaully takes the effort to talk to me? Or should I just keep looking for her on msn until she answers?

Soccerfury

Kakasgotskillz wrote:Okay, my first one in a long time. So I met my ex at a reunion party, and we got time to ourselves, made out and all that, then we exchanged phone numbers. Then I went up to my cousin's for a week, which I couldnt enjoy cuz I had her on my mind. I came back down, and she came over one day, we watched Pineapple Express, and then we made out some more, and I asked her if she liked me and she said she did.

But since then, she hasn't made any effort to try and call me or msg me on msn. Whenever I msg her on msn she's always busy, or she doesn't reply (even though I know she's online). I don't wanna call her as often cuz phone calls to me are incredibly awkward. Last time I called her I was planning to ask her if she actually wanted to be in a relationship with me, but I was rudely interrupted by some girl who sat next to me (I was talking to her in public), and that was be incredibly weird if I asked something like that infront of a stranger. But she hasn't made much effort at all to care about me, its as if she is ignoring me.

Should I give up? Should I wait until she actaully takes the effort to talk to me? Or should I just keep looking for her on msn until she answers?
Sounds to me like shes playing mind games man, trust me, you wanna stay away from girls like that or they will make you MISERABLE and i mean it. Try getting the girls to chase you, not the other way around, leave them wanting more.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Yeah, she is unconciously she fu**ing up your mind right now.
Look at this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoVQnPkcDY
Made by 2Brown.