Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Thanks for the tips NBP and S_A_D. Do you think it would be ok if I asked her to homecoming (not 100% sure you know what that is; I'll explain if you don't) even though I don't know her that well?

Any opinions are welcome - I have a long way to go in the art of the lady-folk ;)

NewBornProdigy
Admin

well thats just a personality trait
its really hard to like 'fix' something like that and mabye you should try fix it, its just the way you are, if you want a tip: if your thinking about something... say it out loud
(in saying that try tame your tounge and don't go overboard by saying everything, like 'wow your extremely boring' :P )

and for Real_Zidane
regardless of who she has a crush on you will need to notice you first...
she doesn seem cold, just not really intrested
a little trick is play 'want what you can't have' try your best to get talking regulary (just gradually build up a friendship) once your talking a bit (which will be the hardest thing to do) you have one half the battle
now you need to get her to want you
there are many ways to do this
but a favorite of mine is the 'want what you can't have' trick:

let me explain
first you will need her to take a slight intrest in you (kinda have her wondering does she like you?)
then in her presence you will have to start warming up to someone else
this is following the principal of jealousy
she will be wondering if she is into you or not, then you go off with some other girl, and imediattly jeaulousy kicks in and she will go crazy cause she thinks she can't have you
from then on she will be yours for the taking

it sounds strange but seriously when you learn how to do it, you can get nearly anyone you want
don't fu** around too much with the poor girl that your using, flirt with her, but don't let her fall head over heels, or you will make her really upset (unless your cold to the core and don't care :o )

downside's: you might fall for the girl you use as bait
you might severly piss off the girl you use as bait
you might get too close to the girl you use as bait and scare katie off

the only way you will get her is by seeing her a fair bit, and talking to her! then you will have to trust your pulling power and get her intrested! :D

hope this helps :D

PS please explain homecoming :D

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

OK, sounds good. Thanks again. Anyway, homecoming is an event in which schools in America welcome back their alumni with a football game and a banquet. So it's pretty much a social event.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

ari man, i hope it works out :D

and yeah if you feel she is warming to you, ask her to it

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:well thats just a personality trait
its really hard to like 'fix' something like that and mabye you should try fix it, its just the way you are, if you want a tip: if your thinking about something... say it out loud
(in saying that try tame your tounge and don't go overboard by saying everything, like 'wow your extremely boring' :P )

and for Real_Zidane
regardless of who she has a crush on you will need to notice you first...
she doesn seem cold, just not really intrested
a little trick is play 'want what you can't have' try your best to get talking regulary (just gradually build up a friendship) once your talking a bit (which will be the hardest thing to do) you have one half the battle
now you need to get her to want you
there are many ways to do this
but a favorite of mine is the 'want what you can't have' trick:

let me explain
first you will need her to take a slight intrest in you (kinda have her wondering does she like you?)
then in her presence you will have to start warming up to someone else
this is following the principal of jealousy
she will be wondering if she is into you or not, then you go off with some other girl, and imediattly jeaulousy kicks in and she will go crazy cause she thinks she can't have you
from then on she will be yours for the taking

it sounds strange but seriously when you learn how to do it, you can get nearly anyone you want
don't fu** around too much with the poor girl that your using, flirt with her, but don't let her fall head over heels, or you will make her really upset (unless your cold to the core and don't care :o )

downside's: you might fall for the girl you use as bait
you might severly piss off the girl you use as bait
you might get too close to the girl you use as bait and scare katie off

the only way you will get her is by seeing her a fair bit, and talking to her! then you will have to trust your pulling power and get her intrested! :D

hope this helps :D

PS please explain homecoming :D
lol I know its for r_z but I need some tips too...
just thinking about that one u mentioned...its hard enough for me to get to one girl, let alone two LOL....
I have a "situation" too, and I'll explain when I have the time, but I find that I am learning with experience LOL...
Goid luck r_z and have a fun homecoming. right now I gotta go: I have a race to run... :D

cangri01

hey guys (again)
this time i dont have a problem, but i just would like to hear you thought on this
there's this girl i met on friday, but since about wednesday, i noticed that she looked at me and smiled and giggle to her self at the stupidities i talked about with my friends
then on friday i joked around with her a little bit, then at the end of class, i asked her name, and she told me
then after school, me and my bud saw her, and she was kinda our new friend, so we went over to say hello, or goodbye or whatever
and as i reached for a handshake, she leaned her cheek in and i kissed her on it (almost accidentaly :lol: )
but since this is very comm0n way to greet each other, its not a big deal, but i don't know if there is any meaning behind it
then today, in class just all of the sudden i started asking her some questions about her name (because i didnt know she had 2 names)
then i asked her for her myspace, and almost without thinking about it, she gave it to me

but its been really not wierd, but, a little unusual
because for some random reason she would just turn around and smile at me (i sit behind the person next to her)
and i smile back, but i feel kinda wierd because i dont know what it means

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

She wants your sacred organ.

Next question? :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

LMAO rzad......just, LMAO!!!!:D
Tbh cangri, from reading ur post, I got the impression (once again ill remind u that I'm no big expert)...I don't think its as serious as what rzad thinks it is (I'm pretty sure u were being sarcastic, rzad?)...But yeah, she's definitely got a thing for you.
- What should you do next?? :shock:
- Fcked if I know.... :D

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Should I put it more bluntly? She wants your penis. :lol:

Nah, all jokes. Just play cool and don't rush anything buddy guy.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

I'm pretty sure the meaning of "sacred organ" is pretty clear to everyone here :D
unless someones got a third nipple :shock:
:D
Jks jks jks

cangri01

okay
everythings going pretty cool and alright
i asked her phone number and she gave it to me just like that
even i was a little shocked for it to go that easy
but i guess i can't complain
i started talking to her more
but since she's shy, she's still very quiet
i guess all she need is sum confidence

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Thats cool man...now u just proved that the "just go for it" method usually works and this will give others some confidence (including me)...
let me know how it works out..

cangri01

well everything has benn pretty much the same
i actually just told her she looked pretty today
even though she looked like she always does
i told her that every day she looked pretty, but now i was telling her
something like that i said
and she just laughed and looked down, but didn't say anything
i was like oookaii
but then at the end of class i had the idea of calling her tomorrow
so i told her what she was doing tomorrow
then i asked her if it was okay to call her at about 12, she said yeah since she told me that i could call her whenever i want
but my idea is, since i have a football game at 1, to call her at about 12 or 12.30 to tell her about it and how i am going to dedicate a goal to her
and maybe, if i feel good, take things over their limit and maybe tell her how i felt about her

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

ell you seem to be making a lot of progress in little time....
Keep it up, that's all I can say...
funny how here girls think soccer players are pussies... It just annoys me to death, it does.... :(

soccer11
Admin

i don't know if I'd dedicate the goal to her already. give it some time.

just be careful. girls are ruthless and will probably fu** you over in the end...that's pretty much my pissed off rant on things at the moment.