Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
17CR7
Sophomore Member

tell me whats ur prob maybe i can help :wink:

cangri01

well, the thing is that i have liked this girl for some time now, about 8 or 9 months, and i've liked her since
but i told her about it about 4 or 5 months ago, but nothing happened because she already liked someone else
some guy i played football with
and they went out nd everything, but the guy was a total assh**e to her and they broke up
now a couple of days ago,
i was talking to her and she was surprised to find out that i still liked her, like more than ever
and i told her how i felt, and she said that i was a good guy, too good
that she didn't deserve me, that i deserved someone better
and she thinks theres really nothing special about her
and i just kept telling her that it doesn't matter to me, that ill like her the way she is
sometimes i think she just has low selfesteem or something, but oh well
so i just kept insisting on it, and it looked as if she was starting to accept it
then after a slight change of subject, she said she had to go
then just as she was about to leave, she said "te quiero"
which is spanish for...i dunno, somewhere between -i like you- and -i love you- (im mexican)
but i didn't really know what she meant by that because she had said that before, only to declare that she likes me as a friend, but things are a little different now...
so maybe you could see what my doubt is...

anything will help, thank you

17CR7
Sophomore Member

well u shoul keep trying and never give up try and ask her what she was meaning by that (try not to pressure her) and continue to hang out with her talk to her and things like that and good luck :wink:

cangri01

i will man
thanks 4 everything
ill keep trying

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Alright, if someone finds a solution to this one, I will personally come to your house and be your slave for life.

Alright, so I've liked this girl named katie for months. I barely know her, but i've talked to her a couple times. I have friends that used to be very good friends with her but they've kind of grown apart as of late. From what my friends say, she's "changed" in that she has become a lot more snoody if you like. Before she changed however, a friend told me that she liked me. So yesterday I went to our school's (american) football game, where she is on the dance squad, and at half time I attempt to talk to her. All she says is "take this picture" - passes me the camera - and "you better not mess it up." So I take it, then she walks off as if nothing happened. I still like her, and I think that she isn't totally cold. What the heck do I do? :?

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

well firstly do u know if she has a boyfriend or she has a crush on somebody? U could try talking to her friends about it... I'm no big expert on girl problems ( as you very well know), I'm just trying to use common sense. But u seem pretty desperate, and I do hope someone here is able to help u get what u pine for.... :)

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

No, she doesn't have a boyfriend and I have no idea if she has a crush on someone.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

a few un-written rules about girls:

1- Confidence

you have to have this, in general girls go for the dudes who aren't scared to express themselves
they like the guys who aren't self concious or self doubting

you don't need to have a ripped six pack (but that helps) but have confidence in what your doing when your talking to them, don't come across as stuttery and always trying make up stuff to seem better than you really are

really don't act like you know what your doing, be cool, and when you feel confident you WILL know what your doing

2- Just Ask

Now this is one of my weakness's that took me forever to sort out
this directly relates to confidence, and most dudes just simply dont have the balls to ask
and those that do stall until the chance is lost

CUT THE FOREPLAY AND JUST ASK!

there are 2 replies
Yes or No
but you will never hear ethier if you don't ask

its takes more of a man to ask a girl and get turned down
than to chicken out of asking all together!

really i cant stress it enough, if you like someone, and you feel like she's giving you hints, just go for it
stop trying to be in control and just let go, live a little
you might only get one shot, so get over yourself and ask!

Just DO IT
in the end Fortune always favor's the brave!

3- Flirting (knowing she has intrest and is right for you)

now this is the most complex
you will in general be able to pick up if a chick has intrest
but the main things about flirting:
-Give Her ALL your Attention
-start out slow (light chatting) and don't suddenly jam your hand up her skirt, build up a trust
-I know its hard but actually listen to what she says!

i can't possibly write or know all the ways and tips in flirting but you will above all need to learn to just chill out more, try say things that make her laugh, and be sweet everynow and again, if you rain them with sexually charged expressions you could come across as to desprate

and as with everything it will become more natural and more fun with experience, so get out there and do it!

hope this elightens a few of you :D

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Hehehehe thanks NBP...it sure did...
I dunno if that helped you, real_zidane...
personally, my main problem is that ok not much of a conversation starter, and thats not just with girls...I think thats my only real weakness

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Thanks for the tips NBP and S_A_D. Do you think it would be ok if I asked her to homecoming (not 100% sure you know what that is; I'll explain if you don't) even though I don't know her that well?

Any opinions are welcome - I have a long way to go in the art of the lady-folk ;)

NewBornProdigy
Admin

well thats just a personality trait
its really hard to like 'fix' something like that and mabye you should try fix it, its just the way you are, if you want a tip: if your thinking about something... say it out loud
(in saying that try tame your tounge and don't go overboard by saying everything, like 'wow your extremely boring' :P )

and for Real_Zidane
regardless of who she has a crush on you will need to notice you first...
she doesn seem cold, just not really intrested
a little trick is play 'want what you can't have' try your best to get talking regulary (just gradually build up a friendship) once your talking a bit (which will be the hardest thing to do) you have one half the battle
now you need to get her to want you
there are many ways to do this
but a favorite of mine is the 'want what you can't have' trick:

let me explain
first you will need her to take a slight intrest in you (kinda have her wondering does she like you?)
then in her presence you will have to start warming up to someone else
this is following the principal of jealousy
she will be wondering if she is into you or not, then you go off with some other girl, and imediattly jeaulousy kicks in and she will go crazy cause she thinks she can't have you
from then on she will be yours for the taking

it sounds strange but seriously when you learn how to do it, you can get nearly anyone you want
don't fu** around too much with the poor girl that your using, flirt with her, but don't let her fall head over heels, or you will make her really upset (unless your cold to the core and don't care :o )

downside's: you might fall for the girl you use as bait
you might severly piss off the girl you use as bait
you might get too close to the girl you use as bait and scare katie off

the only way you will get her is by seeing her a fair bit, and talking to her! then you will have to trust your pulling power and get her intrested! :D

hope this helps :D

PS please explain homecoming :D

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

OK, sounds good. Thanks again. Anyway, homecoming is an event in which schools in America welcome back their alumni with a football game and a banquet. So it's pretty much a social event.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

ari man, i hope it works out :D

and yeah if you feel she is warming to you, ask her to it

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:well thats just a personality trait
its really hard to like 'fix' something like that and mabye you should try fix it, its just the way you are, if you want a tip: if your thinking about something... say it out loud
(in saying that try tame your tounge and don't go overboard by saying everything, like 'wow your extremely boring' :P )

and for Real_Zidane
regardless of who she has a crush on you will need to notice you first...
she doesn seem cold, just not really intrested
a little trick is play 'want what you can't have' try your best to get talking regulary (just gradually build up a friendship) once your talking a bit (which will be the hardest thing to do) you have one half the battle
now you need to get her to want you
there are many ways to do this
but a favorite of mine is the 'want what you can't have' trick:

let me explain
first you will need her to take a slight intrest in you (kinda have her wondering does she like you?)
then in her presence you will have to start warming up to someone else
this is following the principal of jealousy
she will be wondering if she is into you or not, then you go off with some other girl, and imediattly jeaulousy kicks in and she will go crazy cause she thinks she can't have you
from then on she will be yours for the taking

it sounds strange but seriously when you learn how to do it, you can get nearly anyone you want
don't fu** around too much with the poor girl that your using, flirt with her, but don't let her fall head over heels, or you will make her really upset (unless your cold to the core and don't care :o )

downside's: you might fall for the girl you use as bait
you might severly piss off the girl you use as bait
you might get too close to the girl you use as bait and scare katie off

the only way you will get her is by seeing her a fair bit, and talking to her! then you will have to trust your pulling power and get her intrested! :D

hope this helps :D

PS please explain homecoming :D
lol I know its for r_z but I need some tips too...
just thinking about that one u mentioned...its hard enough for me to get to one girl, let alone two LOL....
I have a "situation" too, and I'll explain when I have the time, but I find that I am learning with experience LOL...
Goid luck r_z and have a fun homecoming. right now I gotta go: I have a race to run... :D

cangri01

hey guys (again)
this time i dont have a problem, but i just would like to hear you thought on this
there's this girl i met on friday, but since about wednesday, i noticed that she looked at me and smiled and giggle to her self at the stupidities i talked about with my friends
then on friday i joked around with her a little bit, then at the end of class, i asked her name, and she told me
then after school, me and my bud saw her, and she was kinda our new friend, so we went over to say hello, or goodbye or whatever
and as i reached for a handshake, she leaned her cheek in and i kissed her on it (almost accidentaly :lol: )
but since this is very comm0n way to greet each other, its not a big deal, but i don't know if there is any meaning behind it
then today, in class just all of the sudden i started asking her some questions about her name (because i didnt know she had 2 names)
then i asked her for her myspace, and almost without thinking about it, she gave it to me

but its been really not wierd, but, a little unusual
because for some random reason she would just turn around and smile at me (i sit behind the person next to her)
and i smile back, but i feel kinda wierd because i dont know what it means