Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Hugh
Veteran Member

Wanderer wrote:Hey guys(and girls) I have a sorta weirdish question.. When a girl gives a guy underwear(boxers) for his birthday, what does it mean? Like, why would a girl do that? sexual feelings? :?

still stunned :shock:
It means she wants you to stop going commando.

soccer11
Admin

Hugh wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Hey guys(and girls) I have a sorta weirdish question.. When a girl gives a guy underwear(boxers) for his birthday, what does it mean? Like, why would a girl do that? sexual feelings? :?

still stunned :shock:
It means she wants you to stop going commando.
haha lmao

either that or she doesn't like your tighty-whities :D

Wanderer
Veteran Member

I dunno guys, I'm still feeling a little sick, unable to think properly. I mean, I'm not even in a serious boy-girl relationship with her. :? She's not even my girlfriend. :? . Crazy girl. :?

17CR7
Sophomore Member

how do i make a girl fall in love with me i always been unlucky with girls :( i like this girl we're very good friends but we're not on same class...so i don't know what to do...plz help

cangri01

i have a problem too
but i think its only fair that i help
17CR7
if your good friends then try to hang out more with her
and if possible, just you two
then start talking to her more personally
little by little work at it
then when you fell confident and ready, just go for it, but try not to seem
desperate...
whatever the answer, you have nothing to lose
:wink: hope i helped

17CR7
Sophomore Member

i run a bit desperate sometimes but oh well i'll try...thanks

17CR7
Sophomore Member

tell me whats ur prob maybe i can help :wink:

cangri01

well, the thing is that i have liked this girl for some time now, about 8 or 9 months, and i've liked her since
but i told her about it about 4 or 5 months ago, but nothing happened because she already liked someone else
some guy i played football with
and they went out nd everything, but the guy was a total assh**e to her and they broke up
now a couple of days ago,
i was talking to her and she was surprised to find out that i still liked her, like more than ever
and i told her how i felt, and she said that i was a good guy, too good
that she didn't deserve me, that i deserved someone better
and she thinks theres really nothing special about her
and i just kept telling her that it doesn't matter to me, that ill like her the way she is
sometimes i think she just has low selfesteem or something, but oh well
so i just kept insisting on it, and it looked as if she was starting to accept it
then after a slight change of subject, she said she had to go
then just as she was about to leave, she said "te quiero"
which is spanish for...i dunno, somewhere between -i like you- and -i love you- (im mexican)
but i didn't really know what she meant by that because she had said that before, only to declare that she likes me as a friend, but things are a little different now...
so maybe you could see what my doubt is...

anything will help, thank you

17CR7
Sophomore Member

well u shoul keep trying and never give up try and ask her what she was meaning by that (try not to pressure her) and continue to hang out with her talk to her and things like that and good luck :wink:

cangri01

i will man
thanks 4 everything
ill keep trying

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Alright, if someone finds a solution to this one, I will personally come to your house and be your slave for life.

Alright, so I've liked this girl named katie for months. I barely know her, but i've talked to her a couple times. I have friends that used to be very good friends with her but they've kind of grown apart as of late. From what my friends say, she's "changed" in that she has become a lot more snoody if you like. Before she changed however, a friend told me that she liked me. So yesterday I went to our school's (american) football game, where she is on the dance squad, and at half time I attempt to talk to her. All she says is "take this picture" - passes me the camera - and "you better not mess it up." So I take it, then she walks off as if nothing happened. I still like her, and I think that she isn't totally cold. What the heck do I do? :?

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

well firstly do u know if she has a boyfriend or she has a crush on somebody? U could try talking to her friends about it... I'm no big expert on girl problems ( as you very well know), I'm just trying to use common sense. But u seem pretty desperate, and I do hope someone here is able to help u get what u pine for.... :)

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

No, she doesn't have a boyfriend and I have no idea if she has a crush on someone.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

a few un-written rules about girls:

1- Confidence

you have to have this, in general girls go for the dudes who aren't scared to express themselves
they like the guys who aren't self concious or self doubting

you don't need to have a ripped six pack (but that helps) but have confidence in what your doing when your talking to them, don't come across as stuttery and always trying make up stuff to seem better than you really are

really don't act like you know what your doing, be cool, and when you feel confident you WILL know what your doing

2- Just Ask

Now this is one of my weakness's that took me forever to sort out
this directly relates to confidence, and most dudes just simply dont have the balls to ask
and those that do stall until the chance is lost

CUT THE FOREPLAY AND JUST ASK!

there are 2 replies
Yes or No
but you will never hear ethier if you don't ask

its takes more of a man to ask a girl and get turned down
than to chicken out of asking all together!

really i cant stress it enough, if you like someone, and you feel like she's giving you hints, just go for it
stop trying to be in control and just let go, live a little
you might only get one shot, so get over yourself and ask!

Just DO IT
in the end Fortune always favor's the brave!

3- Flirting (knowing she has intrest and is right for you)

now this is the most complex
you will in general be able to pick up if a chick has intrest
but the main things about flirting:
-Give Her ALL your Attention
-start out slow (light chatting) and don't suddenly jam your hand up her skirt, build up a trust
-I know its hard but actually listen to what she says!

i can't possibly write or know all the ways and tips in flirting but you will above all need to learn to just chill out more, try say things that make her laugh, and be sweet everynow and again, if you rain them with sexually charged expressions you could come across as to desprate

and as with everything it will become more natural and more fun with experience, so get out there and do it!

hope this elightens a few of you :D

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Hehehehe thanks NBP...it sure did...
I dunno if that helped you, real_zidane...
personally, my main problem is that ok not much of a conversation starter, and thats not just with girls...I think thats my only real weakness