Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
thrillboy
Veteran Member

most of them want a dude who is funny and jokes around.
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

ajc wrote:Well, all that stuff isn't really fun for the girl. I'm just saying that on a saturday night most high school girls don't want to sit at home and talk about your relationship, they want to go out and party just like guys do. At least the ones I've come to know do. I'm not making this up, I'm writing from my experiences. Maybe we just roll with different crowds.
Well that is because your high school is called Brandywine.

Brandy... wine....

Get it?

You are all alcoholic partyers :lol:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

iwannagopro wrote:
ajc wrote:Well, all that stuff isn't really fun for the girl. I'm just saying that on a saturday night most high school girls don't want to sit at home and talk about your relationship, they want to go out and party just like guys do. At least the ones I've come to know do. I'm not making this up, I'm writing from my experiences. Maybe we just roll with different crowds.
Well that is because your high school is called Brandywine.

Brandy... wine....

Get it?

You are all alcoholic partyers :lol:
duda-duda-tchhhhh (you know, the slapstick comedy drum roll and cymbal clash)

Wow, iwgp, you are my hero. Let's go back to Alaska.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Ajc is right, but was the other guy. It all depends on if they are looking for a serious relationship or if they just want to have fun and enjoy themselves. It all depends on the scenario, but don't be too nice to them though. Being too kind and sweet with a girl will eventually turn against you.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

*~El Maestro~* wrote:
Ajc is right, but was the other guy. It all depends on if they are looking for a serious relationship or if they just want to have fun and enjoy themselves. It all depends on the scenario, but don't be too nice to them though. Being too kind and sweet with a girl will eventually turn against you.
Hey, I've never had that turned on me, but I hope I never will :wink: .

soccer11
Admin

*~El Maestro~* wrote: Ajc is right, but was the other guy. It all depends on if they are looking for a serious relationship or if they just want to have fun and enjoy themselves. It all depends on the scenario, but don't be too nice to them though. Being too kind and sweet with a girl will eventually turn against you.
he's right. take it from me, it happens. never said a mean thing to the girl. was always apologizing no matter what, mostly when i didn't even do anything, and where did that leave me? she went back to her ex-bf who was a jerk to her, and left me, the nice guy, without anything.

thrillboy
Veteran Member

well girls dont like nice guys. They prefer jerks but that doesn't mean you should go treat women badly. You cant be like a suck up and a goodie goodie,or girls will just think of you as a friend. No one wants that. Do they?
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

redrover365
Veteran Member

funny

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

thrillboy wrote:well girls dont like nice guys. They prefer jerks but that doesn't mean you should go treat women badly. You cant be like a suck up and a goodie goodie,or girls will just think of you as a friend. No one wants that. Do they?
You have to balance out 50/50 being their friend, and being there man. But you cant expect to be an ass and get girls better than guys that are nice to them.
sig by 2brown347

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

redrover365 wrote:funny
Don't post something as pointless as this.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Wanderer
Veteran Member

barcahooligan wrote:
thrillboy wrote:well girls dont like nice guys. They prefer jerks but that doesn't mean you should go treat women badly. You cant be like a suck up and a goodie goodie,or girls will just think of you as a friend. No one wants that. Do they?
You have to balance out 50/50 being their friend, and being there man. But you cant expect to be an ass and get girls better than guys that are nice to them.
more like 70/30

anyway, bout 5 years ago, when I was young, innocent and ignorant...I sort of liked tis gal and was like sucking up to her all the time and doing whatever she told, and she went and found tis jerk as a boyfriend..Anyway, later, when I changed my attitude, she was like kept on coming to me...but jz ignored her tho'..

Anyway, bottom line is prob to treat girls like a man, not like a wuss and dun be afraid to, well, put your foot down I guess...

h

im thinking bout dumpin my gf is doin it through a txt or msn sad cuz i jus dno if i cud do it face to face
write back asap :D

erick
Veteran Member

girls are nothing but problems but damn they fine

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

ya h, thats bad. shows youve got no class and no balls
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

face to face. you don't txt a girl to ask her out, you wouldn't dump a girl through texts and stuff because she'll think that you're either joking or being a bitch. Reasoning with her and explaining why you're dumping her gives you a better chance that you two will still be friends in the future (after the cooldown period of course)