Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
thrillboy
Veteran Member

yep. thats some major props. Try growing facial hair. I am only in 10th grade but i have like a mustache i style and some chin hair and girls usually think im like 17.
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Hah, don't listen to them. Age doesn't matter, unless it's like a 10 year difference or more. Girls just have that cooldown period you know, and during this time they'll to forget you but its a big struggle. You gotta leave her alone for a bit, cuz she knows that she can't be with you anymore but part of her still wants to. Maybe after like a month or two, talk again and be friends. Still go for her "other friend" though, it won't have any effect on her as long as she knows that her friend is in good hands.

On another note, wow. I almost went all the way today, but I decided not to :shock: . I still don't really remember why I didn't.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Kakasgotskillz wrote:Hah, don't listen to them. Age doesn't matter, unless it's like a 10 year difference or more. Girls just have that cooldown period you know, and during this time they'll to forget you but its a big struggle. You gotta leave her alone for a bit, cuz she knows that she can't be with you anymore but part of her still wants to. Maybe after like a month or two, talk again and be friends. Still go for her "other friend" though, it won't have any effect on her as long as she knows that her friend is in good hands.

On another note, wow. I almost went all the way today, but I decided not to :shock: . I still don't really remember why I didn't.
Holy sh*t, haha, slow down boy! Check your PM's man.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

h

im a sh*t pull any tips

Viduka
Veteran Member

lol. This thread is still going? Maybe we should post a different thread on like sucessful results or something lol. Would be interesting to see how everyone did after pages of advice

thrillboy
Veteran Member

This thread will still go on becasue women are mens eternal question. How do you get them?
I need advice. Ok, i like older chicks better. When I sit down in class, an older chick comes and sits next to me and I always end up hitting on her and we are laughing the whole period. I have a few older girls numbers, but i barely have any my age. I like older chicks cuz they are more mature and they have more experience( :lol: ). Chicks my age are shallow. Is it bad to go for older chicks? Which do you guys prefer?
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

thrillboy wrote:yep. thats some major props. Try growing facial hair. I am only in 10th grade but i have like a mustache i style and some chin hair and girls usually think im like 17.
Lose the trash stache. It turns off many more girls than it will get you. The five o-clock shadow can work pretty well though if it looks good on you.
God damn brewery!!!

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

thrillboy wrote:This thread will still go on becasue women are mens eternal question. How do you get them?
I need advice. Ok, i like older chicks better. When I sit down in class, an older chick comes and sits next to me and I always end up hitting on her and we are laughing the whole period. I have a few older girls numbers, but i barely have any my age. I like older chicks cuz they are more mature and they have more experience( :lol: ). Chicks my age are shallow. Is it bad to go for older chicks? Which do you guys prefer?
There's nothing wrong with that. You're pretty good if you can get girls above your age. Usually girls like guys who are older.

thrillboy
Veteran Member

why do they like older dudes though?

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Girls like guys that are mature. They don't like it when guys screw around, they like guys who are understanding and know the limits of the word "fun".

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

thrillboy wrote:why do they like older dudes though?
If I'm not wrong, older guys have financial security compared to younger normal guys who just start working.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Kakasgotskillz wrote:Girls like guys that are mature. They don't like it when guys screw around, they like guys who are understanding and know the limits of the word "fun".
Hmmm, what age exactly are you talking about here? I see some of you guys are underclassmen in high school or some are still in middle school, so if by "older girls" you are referring to high school seniors I can tell you that they like to party and go wild more than younger ones :lol:

That is except for a few who are way too mature to be in high school, but they're no fun anyway :wink:

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Nahh, you're wrong man. I meant limits to fun, as in people who get too into high school. I mean, you rarely see a girl like a guy who smokes 2 packs a day, is high for class every day, alcoholic, or pulls pranks on kids 24/7. They like guys who are committed and want to make them feel special.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Well, all that stuff isn't really fun for the girl. I'm just saying that on a saturday night most high school girls don't want to sit at home and talk about your relationship, they want to go out and party just like guys do. At least the ones I've come to know do. I'm not making this up, I'm writing from my experiences. Maybe we just roll with different crowds.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Nahh, I know wut u mean. Everyone wants to have a bit of fun on weekends and holidays and stuff like that, but some ppl want to do it every single day and they sometimes overdo it. You can do anything with a girl, go to a movie, hang out with friends, go for a walk, go shopping, party or whatnot.