Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Girl Problems Thread!!

Post by rzadzinski » 01 Mar 2007, 14:43

Ok guys, instead of making tons of topics about it. Let's just put our problems in one thread and get people to answer questions. Hopefully this can work without being too confusing... :D
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 01 Mar 2007, 15:19

Luckily I'm over with girls until high school. The girls in my school are idiots.

rambotheriddik
Sophomore Member

Post by rambotheriddik » 01 Mar 2007, 18:59

if only it was as easy as that. this one girl drives mew crazzyy.

Saibomb
Veteran Member

Post by Saibomb » 01 Mar 2007, 22:27

There's this girl I like in school, and every time I talk to her she gets really happy, always smiles. That's a good sign right?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 01 Mar 2007, 23:03

Of course it's a good sign!!! :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 02 Mar 2007, 00:52

rzadzinski wrote:Of course it's a good sign!!! :wink:
Haha yeah. Let me tell you something, when a person smiles it generally shows that they are happy and like you. A smile usually is not meant to be an offensive and rude gesture :P . I'm only joking, mate.

On a more serious note, does she ever make eye contact with you for like 5 secs or more? That's a big hint too.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 02 Mar 2007, 01:09

Okay, help is needed guys, so listen up. :lol:

What would be the best way to tell a girl who likes me that I don't like her in that way? I have to see her every day in class for the rest of the year, so I need something to say that will not make it awkward. And I'm not really looking to be good friends with her, so saying "I know we can just be friends" isn't the road I want to go down. Okay playas, let's hear some advice. :wink:
Click it

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 02 Mar 2007, 01:57

Say "Babe... you aint my type of girl. I'll hook you up wit some otha brothas."

Or you could explain to her that you just don't match with her, but she is a cool person. Something like that... always works for me.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 02 Mar 2007, 03:47

iwannagopro wrote:Say "Babe... you aint my type of girl. I'll hook you up wit some otha brothas."

Or you could explain to her that you just don't match with her, but she is a cool person. Something like that... always works for me.
I second that. Usually though, I won't say brothas. :P

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 02 Mar 2007, 04:25

Haha thanks guys. I'll consider it and maybe let her know. My other plan is to just not say anything about it and hopefully she'll catch on that I'm not into her. I'll see how it goes....
Click it

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Post by mpcarres14 » 02 Mar 2007, 04:36

ajc wrote:Haha thanks guys. I'll consider it and maybe let her know. My other plan is to just not say anything about it and hopefully she'll catch on that I'm not into her. I'll see how it goes....
Yeah, I was going to say something on the line of just shrug it off, but one thing you could do is say nicely that you just aren't really in the point in your life where you want to get involved in anything serious. I find that as long as you say it in a sincere and polite manner, it is usually accepted easily.

God damn brewery!!!

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 02 Mar 2007, 04:46

mpcarres14 wrote:
ajc wrote:Haha thanks guys. I'll consider it and maybe let her know. My other plan is to just not say anything about it and hopefully she'll catch on that I'm not into her. I'll see how it goes....
Yeah, I was going to say something on the line of just shrug it off, but one thing you could do is say nicely that you just aren't really in the point in your life where you want to get involved in anything serious. I find that as long as you say it in a sincere and polite manner, it is usually accepted easily.
That is a good idea. Still, my first idea was pretty good :wink: .

Saibomb
Veteran Member

Post by Saibomb » 02 Mar 2007, 22:02

Oh man, today was great. One of her friends was talking to me and she said that she ( the girl that I like) said "I think there's a good chance that he's gonna go out with me". That's obviously good to hear. So now I'm thinking I should ask her out next week to a movie. Although I have a question, should I get her number before or when I ask her out at school? And if, or when we go out I'm wondering how much time I should spend with her during school, I want her to know that I care about her a lot but I don't want to look obsessed you know? And one final thang, lets say she does accept a date to the movies, um, should I come pick her up with one of my family members drving or should I just wait for her in the movies? Keep in mind I'm only 15, I don't have my own car or anything (If I did I obviously would go pick her up myself)

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 03 Mar 2007, 00:15

Hey man, Congrats! Personally, I'd ask for her number before asking her out. Talk to her for a few days, hang out at school a bit, and then ask her out.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 03 Mar 2007, 01:12

@ajc. I dare you to go up to her and say you are not into her and shes not your kind of girl and then she says what. I dont like you. What a geek and walks away. HAHA :lol: