Man Utd Fans: The Memory of 1999

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Viduka
Veteran Member

This is definately the highlight of many Utd Fans, this is a great emotional yet memorable video that nearly made me cry.. Lol... :oops: I would give anything to go back in time and watch that match in the stands, for all you guys that did that, you are lucky bastards. The music in this video is fantastic and it couldnt have been chosen better for any video.

Hope this video brings back great memories. If your a Utd fan watching this then... this will be an 100% guarantee.

Enjoy! Bayern Munich vs Manchester United 1999 Champions League Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSXE3eAKts

PS:I'm sorry mods if this video is already here, I tried to search but there are so many different words I could use that it didnt come up with anything.
Last edited by Viduka on 09 Feb 2007, 08:07, edited 1 time in total.

mufc21
Veteran Member

im gonna watch it now but by any chance is this the 99 champions league final. One of the most memorable games of all time for sure.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

We have an exchange student in my school from Munich this year, he's a huge Bayern supporter, his brother is actually in their youth side, and when I once asked him about this match he told me how incredibly sad he was and just turned around and walked away. I think he was trying to hold back tears. :cry:

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

ajc wrote:We have an exchange student in my school from Munich this year, he's a huge Bayern supporter, his brother is actually in their youth side, and when I once asked him about this match he told me how incredibly sad he was and just turned around and walked away. I think he was trying to hold back tears. :cry:
That's a true fan. What an amazing game though. Those are the kinds of games that make this the best sport.

Viduka
Veteran Member

Edited the post. Yes this is the Bayern Munich match of 1999, wow ajc, that is a true fan.. and god... what i found most amazing about this sport is that fans put their heart into the sport. Through good or bad.

What I dislike is how when teams are doing badly some fans will not turn up to games anymore to support their team. For every fan that turns up, more confidence and support will go to the players. This will motivate them to play better.

thisisdard
Veteran Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Youtube mods removed the vid. Little Cretons! :cry: :x

----------
Pssst. Luckily I found a link to the same exact vid (by simpsa88 not wildebeest). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epR0NkXBbfQ

Hope I'm not accussed of necroposting. Just replacing the former link of Viduka. :wink:

David_93

I almost start crying when I saw Solskjaer scores the holy 2-1 goal, I just love Solskjaer, When he retired I was so sad. He is the only player we from Norway could really be proud of!

mustahfa14

what a game. what a performance. one of the greatest games of all time.

good win bad loss :cry:

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I never watched the game but i wish i did. Man United were unstoppable then.

moaoui21
Sophomore Member

Does anyone have another link to it?

thisisdard
Veteran Member

moaoui21 wrote:Does anyone have another link to it?
Can't find the video! :cry: :x

Youtube deleted it. If someone finds it again that would be very kind of you.

thisisdard
Veteran Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P10vRZaRbs

Found it. It was done by Will Hammond under youtube name "wildebeest". Current username is "wildebeestp". His video is almost always deleted by ITV so if you wish to see this more than once, I suggest you save this video into your personal computers.

zcm12

Great video was basically in tears at the end!

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!

thisisdard
Veteran Member

Hooray. zcm12 appeared!

------
Note to all: This video is not exactly the same as the other CL 99 vids on youtube. I think the music and the editing were well done to bring out dramatic effect. A mix of a documentary, mini - movie, and a tribute. Excellent video.

zcm12

thisisdard wrote:Hooray. zcm12 appeared!

------
Note to all: This video is not exactly the same as the other CL 99 vids on youtube. I think the music and the editing were well done to bring out dramatic effect. A mix of a documentary, mini - movie, and a tribute. Excellent video.
Yeah I was out for a while had to be at my bro's wedding but i'm back now.

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!