anyone getting any snow?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Francis

Ovr here in VA theres nothing but bitter cold and no snow at all! How bout u guys any snow or just plain cold?

powell
English Meister

Over here in england there was meant to be bit of snow in some parts but not where i live although where i live its freezing cold winds most of the time and pouring with rain, but we have had the ossacional bit of sun here and there

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I'm in Canada, lots of snow, for the past 3-4 months.

It sucks :? :(

Francis

in the midwest USA there was a massive snow storm and a bunch of people got killed from the cold. They get too much and we get too little. whats the tempreture in england right now? and in canada?

Hugh
Veteran Member

Yay for Canada! We happen to have snow, heaps and heaps of snow, last snowfall a couple days ago we got a foot and a half, it's annoying though 'cos there's been power cuts and a resevoir overflowed and I haven't been able to play out door soccer for 2 weeks... but I could go skiing!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Haha...

Yeah, I guess Vancouver is not prepared for this kind of stuff are they :D

Here in Edmonton it's around -10C right now, should go up a little bit though. Snow, meh, hasn't snowed in a few weeks, but the problem is, it doesnt just go away. No warm temperatures to melt it. So, lots of snow for us YAY!! :x

Francis

-10 celsius. how many squirels live through that? :?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Obviously they fly south...

Yeah, sure.

I'm not sure. Do squirrels hibernate? They sure don't come out in the winter.

powell
English Meister

Francis wrote:in the midwest USA there was a massive snow storm and a bunch of people got killed from the cold. They get too much and we get too little. whats the tempreture in england right now? and in canada?
In england now i would say its about 6 celsius outside, i doesnt sound too cold to what you guys get but the wind make it a hell of a difference, we only usually get its the minuses if its a frosty night or morning.

Trainer09

Snowed just today lol
I am pissed cuase i go nothing to pratice on inside :D :D

Francis

over in the USA its like 15-20 C. not much of a winter. we got like a 2 sec. snow dusting and that was that. pretty sad huh?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I still practice, it's pretty fun.

But I guess if you're serious, you have to wait until they plow the streets, sidewalks, etc. Then it doesnt make much of a difference.

thierryhenry14

Yeah its snowing right now here in wisconsin, USA i kinda wanna go running but my ma's sayin taht its too cold HA!
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Francis wrote:Ovr here in VA theres nothing but bitter cold and no snow at all! How bout u guys any snow or just plain cold?
Huh, that's wierd. It has snowed all day here (northwest VA), yet we have about 1-2 inches on the ground. I'm kind of bummed, I could have been doing some field training today and tomorrow, but not anymore.
God damn brewery!!!

bremenALLtheWAY

ya man here in canada where i live we got so much snow the last week it sucks soooo much.,... but the worst thing is that its been -24 and -28 the last two days....