Hair for football

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Kasaki
Veteran Member

Post by Kasaki »

BGbeast23 wrote:
Kasaki wrote:Any suggestions for a Black Male with slow growing hair? am trying ot get long hair and I want to be straight so I can style it into a beckham type mohawk a faux hawk I believe
Get something like this (Sakho from PSG)
The graphics are key.

If you grow it out really long, this style is pretty dope too:
^Kele Okereke from Bloc Party^
I like that sako guy but I just will have the sides either gelled down , or a clean cut no desings
KoNJa04
Veteran Member

Post by KoNJa04 »

me short hair and fliped up upfront. looks ronaldoish but kinda different

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07
lamp_abi
New User

Post by lamp_abi »

I love David Beckham's hair, whatever he does with it. I thought his latest hairstyle was bleh, but it has grown on me actually. His hotness never fails. Also, has anyone seen Cristiano Ronaldo's Armani ads ? It looks really, really .. awkward. The poses, goodness !
MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 »

lamp_abi wrote:I love David Beckham's hair, whatever he does with it. I thought his latest hairstyle was bleh, but it has grown on me actually. His hotness never fails. Also, has anyone seen Cristiano Ronaldo's Armani ads ? It looks really, really .. awkward. The poses, goodness !
Are you a guy or a girl? :? :shock:
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."
Rummandinho

Post by Rummandinho »

MUFC1994 wrote:
lamp_abi wrote:I love David Beckham's hair, whatever he does with it. I thought his latest hairstyle was bleh, but it has grown on me actually. His hotness never fails. Also, has anyone seen Cristiano Ronaldo's Armani ads ? It looks really, really .. awkward. The poses, goodness !
Are you a guy or a girl? :? :shock:
epic loled
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader »

Neither, looks to be some sort of spambot.
JR
Sophomore Member

Post by JR »

mine kinda looks like c.ronaldo's atm, although i like kaka's.. might give it a go. (;
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

Mine looks like Adebayors pub's. Yeah its all curly and yellow. Maybe like Robben in chelsea.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
styale18

Post by styale18 »

i got a mohawk lol. my peeps seem to dig it
avipbn

Post by avipbn »

Mines razored to be really messy and spikey but on the shorter side. My bangs are slightly longer and slanted upwards. i think its amazing.