Movie Downloads

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
RonaldinhoSkills

Umm... I looked for a Movie Download topic round the forums, I couldn't find one.

Could someone 'ere tell me a music download program or something like that, anything. Like Mininova (but you have to pay for that). Or Limewire (but most of them suck). Or Kazaa (my kazaa one program is a bit screwy).

If you be too shook to post on 'ere, then you could still personal message me. Thx
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

powell
English Meister

Try bearshare i sometimes use that or try limewire but once you've installed instead of downloading songs type in limewire pro and download that, and it actually work great.

G-Unit-Freestyler

Limewire works for me.

Mulatto_Magic

is it free tho???
~`Legend In The Making`~

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

I was told that limewire had some spyware bundled with the software so I dunno. Its good for individual songs. For full albums and movies torrents work well. www.Bitcomet.com

RonaldinhoSkills

Limewire is OK. Its not bad. But it took me like 1 hour to find this song De La Soul Held Down on limewire. Also Limewire does not know who Killa B or Rhyme Poetic Mafia. Currently I'm using www.mininova.org to download movies. I downloaded 4 already.
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.