What Is Your Type Of Woman

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

powell wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:nice girl there powell, but i just have to say ziropuz's girl is absolutely bangin! Dont mean to be disrespectful but i wud really really really love to. :P

anyway my type of woman is usually a brunette with large breasts, but im not that choosy, ill accept different types of girls lol.
but surely you look for the personnality too ? .........
. . . I'd hope so. If not, that's a little shallow. I'm sure he was just describing physical characteristics that he likes in a girl.

powell
English Meister

yes i agree with him about the physical characteristics part ..... anyway lovely story early, haha we should meet up more :)

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

powell wrote:yes i agree with him about the physical characteristics part ..... anyway lovely story early, haha we should meet up more :)
Haha, yes we definitely should.

Off-topic a little, but I wonder how many people believe I'm leaving for real? I posted a joke post in a different topic ("Updates" maybe?) and you and Magicfeet went along with it. Check it out. :lol:

powell
English Meister

yeh i read it haha ..... at first i though when mef asked if i was joking i was going to put yes becuase saying no might confuess people so i said it anyway :)

Oh yeh and im touched you might miss me :lol:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

You guys had me scared man, you had me going for a sec. But I really thought about it, and it had to be a joke.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

that is not ziropuz's girlfriend. no fukcing way
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

powell
English Meister

ROIUSA wrote:that is not ziropuz's girlfriend. no fukcing way
yes we've established that .... soccer11 says hes seen it on the web a few times and a agree.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

gnarlyjim wrote:
powell wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:nice girl there powell, but i just have to say ziropuz's girl is absolutely bangin! Dont mean to be disrespectful but i wud really really really love to. :P

anyway my type of woman is usually a brunette with large breasts, but im not that choosy, ill accept different types of girls lol.
but surely you look for the personnality too ? .........
. . . I'd hope so. If not, that's a little shallow. I'm sure he was just describing physical characteristics that he likes in a girl.
Who cares about personality? j/k

Yea ill add to that, funny, nice, smart and compatable with me :)
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

powell
English Meister

haha you just bacially described my tyoe of woman, expect blonde not brunette and shorter than me.

But its quite hard to find a smart blonde :)

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

sorry bout that then gentlemen, fallin a bit behind the conversation.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

But guys, the bottom of our happiness is that she can deliver us maybe 1 or 2 children and still looking hot at the age of 30+. Wouldn't U guys agree?

If my babe is fat after delivery, I'll throw her to a slimming centre.

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

ha!!!! right on there mate

powell
English Meister

fir_nev wrote:But guys, the bottom of our happiness is that she can deliver us maybe 1 or 2 children and still looking hot at the age of 30+. Wouldn't U guys agree?

If my babe is fat after delivery, I'll throw her to a slimming centre.
haha true, very true fir_nev. I dont think i've really considered stuff like that yet since i've still got alot of years left before worrying about thins stuff.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

powell wrote:haha you just bacially described my tyoe of woman, expect blonde not brunette and shorter than me.

But its quite hard to find a smart blonde :)
shorter than me id prefer too, but there are some hot tall girls around :)
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

powell
English Meister

take a walk in my town then ..... you would find a desect over 5'7 14-18 yr old anywhere really.