What Is Your Type Of Woman

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Post Reply
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post

powell wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:nice girl there powell, but i just have to say ziropuz's girl is absolutely bangin! Dont mean to be disrespectful but i wud really really really love to. :P

anyway my type of woman is usually a brunette with large breasts, but im not that choosy, ill accept different types of girls lol.
but surely you look for the personnality too ? .........
. . . I'd hope so. If not, that's a little shallow. I'm sure he was just describing physical characteristics that he likes in a girl.
Image

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

yes i agree with him about the physical characteristics part ..... anyway lovely story early, haha we should meet up more :)

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post

powell wrote:yes i agree with him about the physical characteristics part ..... anyway lovely story early, haha we should meet up more :)
Haha, yes we definitely should.

Off-topic a little, but I wonder how many people believe I'm leaving for real? I posted a joke post in a different topic ("Updates" maybe?) and you and Magicfeet went along with it. Check it out. :lol:
Image

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

yeh i read it haha ..... at first i though when mef asked if i was joking i was going to put yes becuase saying no might confuess people so i said it anyway :)

Oh yeh and im touched you might miss me :lol:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6202
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post

You guys had me scared man, you had me going for a sec. But I really thought about it, and it had to be a joke.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ROIUSA
Veteran Member
Posts: 637
Joined: 30 Jun 2005, 01:43
Location: Boston Ma

Post

that is not ziropuz's girlfriend. no fukcing way
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

ROIUSA wrote:that is not ziropuz's girlfriend. no fukcing way
yes we've established that .... soccer11 says hes seen it on the web a few times and a agree.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post

gnarlyjim wrote:
powell wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:nice girl there powell, but i just have to say ziropuz's girl is absolutely bangin! Dont mean to be disrespectful but i wud really really really love to. :P

anyway my type of woman is usually a brunette with large breasts, but im not that choosy, ill accept different types of girls lol.
but surely you look for the personnality too ? .........
. . . I'd hope so. If not, that's a little shallow. I'm sure he was just describing physical characteristics that he likes in a girl.
Who cares about personality? j/k

Yea ill add to that, funny, nice, smart and compatable with me :)
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

haha you just bacially described my tyoe of woman, expect blonde not brunette and shorter than me.

But its quite hard to find a smart blonde :)

ROIUSA
Veteran Member
Posts: 637
Joined: 30 Jun 2005, 01:43
Location: Boston Ma

Post

sorry bout that then gentlemen, fallin a bit behind the conversation.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks
Posts: 2175
Joined: 10 Mar 2005, 09:25
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post

But guys, the bottom of our happiness is that she can deliver us maybe 1 or 2 children and still looking hot at the age of 30+. Wouldn't U guys agree?

If my babe is fat after delivery, I'll throw her to a slimming centre.
Image

EnSoUl
Veteran Member
Posts: 345
Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 23:59

Post

ha!!!! right on there mate

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

fir_nev wrote:But guys, the bottom of our happiness is that she can deliver us maybe 1 or 2 children and still looking hot at the age of 30+. Wouldn't U guys agree?

If my babe is fat after delivery, I'll throw her to a slimming centre.
haha true, very true fir_nev. I dont think i've really considered stuff like that yet since i've still got alot of years left before worrying about thins stuff.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post

powell wrote:haha you just bacially described my tyoe of woman, expect blonde not brunette and shorter than me.

But its quite hard to find a smart blonde :)
shorter than me id prefer too, but there are some hot tall girls around :)
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

take a walk in my town then ..... you would find a desect over 5'7 14-18 yr old anywhere really.

Post Reply