What Is Your Type Of Woman

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Post Reply
newkidondablock
New User
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Apr 2006, 22:11
Location: connecticut

Post

nice smile, brunette got have good eye's a nice figure besides that anyone
Take soccer days


Not sick days

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

ok, i have now finally got the picture upload properly lol

Image

ROIUSA
Veteran Member
Posts: 637
Joined: 30 Jun 2005, 01:43
Location: Boston Ma

Post

one of them ur ladyfriend powell? ha.

im just gunna go out and say that casey paul of F365 is pretty hot
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

ROIUSA wrote:one of them ur ladyfriend powell? ha.

im just gunna go out and say that casey paul of F365 is pretty hot
yeh, the replys a bit late but yeh the one on the left and the blonde one is my best mate

wcswarriors
Junior Member
Posts: 82
Joined: 18 Jan 2007, 22:36
Location: MIA

Post

yea my ideal girl has to have something good to look at a pretty face and i dont rlly care what color hair as long as shes smart a bit athletic and maybe a bit skinny idk

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

powell wrote:ok, i have now finally got the picture upload properly lol

Image
haha my ideal girl is powell friend on the right, wow.
Image

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

yeh nice, but the one the left aint mine anymore im after the other one :D lol

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post

powell wrote:yeh nice, but the one the left aint mine anymore im after the other one :D lol

Haha, good job bouncing back, Powell! That's the spirit!

P.S. She's good looking.
Image

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

yeh cheers mate, she is actually my best mate but shes liked me for like ages but never said untill i got dumped so i just though to myself get in there lol

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6202
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post

powell's a player!!!! Go powell!!! Good luck mate. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

haha yeh mate :wink: anyway asked her out, she said yeh. Now she all mine :twisted: muhahahahaha

ajc
The Philly Flyer
Posts: 3094
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 02:08
Location: Delaware, USA

Post

powell wrote:haha yeh mate :wink: anyway asked her out, she said yeh. Now she all mine :twisted: muhahahahaha
That's frickin mackalicious. :lol:

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman
Posts: 2801
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 19:39
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post

ajc wrote:
powell wrote:haha yeh mate :wink: anyway asked her out, she said yeh. Now she all mine :twisted: muhahahahaha
That's frickin mackalicious. :lol:
Go Powell, you are such a player... in footy and girls!

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post

iwannagopro wrote:
ajc wrote:
powell wrote:haha yeh mate :wink: anyway asked her out, she said yeh. Now she all mine :twisted: muhahahahaha
That's frickin mackalicious. :lol:
Go Powell, you are such a player... in footy and girls!
Haha, nice work Powell. All the ladies are attracted to you huh? :D :P

P.S. My 1000th!!! post.
Image

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

congrats on the 1000th post thats a great milestone. Anyway i would like to think that :lol: but some think im a take football to seriously and dont care about other people enough.
Last edited by powell on 02 Mar 2007, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply