Back to school!! NNOO

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
~Dynamic_Dinamo~

Just wondering how everyones school year is starting atleast in North America. So far I'm pissed cause I got an essay the very first day in Social Studies. Like come on who does that...

G-Unit-Freestyler

School started 20th of August here :S Loads and loads of homework

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Ugh.... i started school yesterday and im glad its Friday. Not bad so far but i got homework in Social Studies and Latin.

floater

wow i get like no homework although i'm takin xome hard classes
psychology, English honors, AP Chem( we dont have to do the HW, it is for our own good), and an easy class called Graphics
"In football, the greatest satisfaction is winning when they say you can't." - Robert Paul

Sputnik

went back yesterday and im doing maths, physics, english lit, and psychology. hard lol 8)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

powell
English Meister

back to school this tuesday just gone for me, i havent really had piles of homework yet, but im expecting it to get harder

RonaldinhoSkills

Started yesterday... Doing Btec Art, Young Enterprise, Graphics, Citezenship and Applied Business + of course Maths, Science, English and P.E.
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

My first semester classes are really hard:
Precalculus, Honors English, AP French Language, World History 2

My second semester is a bit easier (thank God I have soccer in the spring), but not much:

AP Chemistry, A+ Certification (some technology class), AP Statistics, PE/Health
God damn brewery!!!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Sputnik wrote:went back yesterday and im doing maths, physics, english lit, and psychology. hard lol 8)
Oh im taking psychology also. I like the course, seems interesting and plus i have a good teacher. I remember physics last year. Physics deals with alot of math so get used to equations and formulas. I hated it cause i had a bad teacher.