Need a name 4 a futsal team

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Socceroos_Fanatic06
New User
Posts: 4
Joined: 06 Aug 2006, 12:01
Location: Perth, Australia

Post

hi, i need a name for a futsal team coz i dont no what 2 call my team. we have the home portugal kits. it doesn't have to do with portugal but. im open to any suggestions cool names or funny names. could u please help me.
AUSTRALIA WAS ROBBED BY THE WORD CHAMPION DIVERS!!!

Mik_Fisher
New User
Posts: 17
Joined: 22 Apr 2006, 18:46
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post

U have the portugal kits hein? Thats cool=D
Well my futsal team intutulates itself as Lightning Strikers :D And always that we get in the field we feel that, that we are strikers fast as the light :P Try something like that =)

SV_08
Junior Member
Posts: 85
Joined: 31 Dec 2005, 03:22

Post

You could take an ordinary team name and then translate it into Portoguese. That way people wouldn't be like,"Why you guys wearing those kits if your team name is _______?" Just think of some names and see which ones look cool in portoguese.

Scazza
New User
Posts: 17
Joined: 28 Aug 2006, 12:02
Location: Victoria, Australia

Post

You can have my old futsal teams name:
PISS (Perfect Indoor Soccer Squad)
or maybe:
SH*T (Soccer Heroes In Training)

1874jambo
New User
Posts: 9
Joined: 10 Sep 2006, 14:13
Location: Edinburgh

Post

Sporting Lesbian.

bigboss
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: 24 Dec 2005, 00:36
Location: Chicago Illinois

Post

Supremacy all the way. I think lightning strikers is way too much of a kiddie name.
People think I'm crazy because all I do is play soccer. Maybe they're right. I do play soccer in rain, sleet, snow, 100 degree weather, on the beach, in my basement, in my room......

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman
Posts: 2801
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 19:39
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post

1874jambo wrote:Sporting Lesbian.
Haha sorry, that is pretty funny. I would go for that just for laughs.

Or you can say, "Divers FC" :evil: I can never get over what they did to Holland in the 06 WC.

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member
Posts: 619
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 00:23

Post

iwannagopro wrote:
1874jambo wrote:Sporting Lesbian.
Haha sorry, that is pretty funny. I would go for that just for laughs.

Or you can say, "Divers FC" :evil: I can never get over what they did to Holland in the 06 WC.
hmmz not all the fouls were dives... :o

And my futsal team is vitória which is victory in portugese.

adnankhan
Veteran Member
Posts: 588
Joined: 09 Mar 2007, 02:27

Post

Scazza wrote:You can have my old futsal teams name:
PISS (Perfect Indoor Soccer Squad)
or maybe:
SH*T (Soccer Heroes In Training)
i'd take sh*t
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Midfielder
Senior Member
Posts: 258
Joined: 12 Jul 2007, 16:48

Post

Go for something basic.


Some funny/lame ones:

The Scaries
The Portugese Pissheads
Nerds United
----

Some cool ones to try:
HOTS (Heroes On Tight Strategy)
The Dazzlers
Fate Makers
WGW (We're gonna win)

Sorry, i'm hopeless at making names.
"We win and we lose, it's just the way it is."
Skill - Once you have it, you love it!

thisisdard
Veteran Member
Posts: 738
Joined: 22 Nov 2006, 10:36
Location: Earth

Post

ManTesters United

sorry i suck at names :oops:
---
but u can try some old fashioned names like
Oldsdale FC
FC Kraandskaard

or...
Michael Jackson's FootBall Club for teh Children :oops:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6202
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post

thisisdard wrote:ManTesters United

sorry i suck at names :oops:
---
but u can try some old fashioned names like
Oldsdale FC
FC Kraandskaard

or...
Michael Jackson's FootBall Club for teh Children :oops:
Haha, speaking of him.

I was at a carnival and there was some simulator which people get involved. Then I heard you have to kick and scream so you run away from Michael Jackson or else he comes to get you! I'm serious, like in a huge carnival this was part of a game!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess
Posts: 2068
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 22:00
Location: USA

Post

rzadzinski wrote:
thisisdard wrote:ManTesters United

sorry i suck at names :oops:
---
but u can try some old fashioned names like
Oldsdale FC
FC Kraandskaard

or...
Michael Jackson's FootBall Club for teh Children :oops:
Haha, speaking of him.

I was at a carnival and there was some simulator which people get involved. Then I heard you have to kick and scream so you run away from Michael Jackson or else he comes to get you! I'm serious, like in a huge carnival this was part of a game!
So that's why everyone was running away from me at that carnival.

Oh sh*t, I just gave up my identity :shock:

Midfielder
Senior Member
Posts: 258
Joined: 12 Jul 2007, 16:48

Post

Soccer4Life wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
thisisdard wrote:ManTesters United

sorry i suck at names :oops:
---
but u can try some old fashioned names like
Oldsdale FC
FC Kraandskaard

or...
Michael Jackson's FootBall Club for teh Children :oops:
Haha, speaking of him.

I was at a carnival and there was some simulator which people get involved. Then I heard you have to kick and scream so you run away from Michael Jackson or else he comes to get you! I'm serious, like in a huge carnival this was part of a game!
So that's why everyone was running away from me at that carnival.

Oh sh*t, I just gave up my identity :shock:
I'm...
scared.

Nah, you don't talk enough petifile-talk or flirt with us enough - you can't be him! 8) :twisted:
"We win and we lose, it's just the way it is."
Skill - Once you have it, you love it!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6202
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post

Soccer4Life wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
thisisdard wrote:ManTesters United

sorry i suck at names :oops:
---
but u can try some old fashioned names like
Oldsdale FC
FC Kraandskaard

or...
Michael Jackson's FootBall Club for teh Children :oops:
Haha, speaking of him.

I was at a carnival and there was some simulator which people get involved. Then I heard you have to kick and scream so you run away from Michael Jackson or else he comes to get you! I'm serious, like in a huge carnival this was part of a game!
So that's why everyone was running away from me at that carnival.

Oh sh*t, I just gave up my identity :shock:

Run! :lol:

I always had that feeling...so stay away!!!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Post Reply