RuneScape

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
the dribbler

I play runescape sometimes , and i need money. if u can giv me about 10k- 30k, add ur username to this topic. i will message you and il tell u that it's me. thnks
Hello!

soccerchild27

you shouldn't be playing runescape you should be outside practicing soccer. Will runscape get you a load of cash, fame, fit, trophies, and a great feeling of self accomplishment. I Don't Think So!!
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

thrillboy
Veteran Member

Stop playing runescape. I stopped playing when I was like 10. The only people on runescape are like 8 year orld girls and 40 year men.

soccerchild27

thanks for the back up i didn't want to sound like a jerk. RUNESCAPE SUCKS if you want to play a real game play The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, some call of duty 2 or STAR WARS or something (jk about star wars) but seriously go play some f*ck*ng football. Or better yet get a girlfriend who plays football.

And if you don't have a 360 there are still way cooler games you can play than runescape.

I bet most of the people on runescape are really fat 40 year old comic book collectors like that dude in the simpsons. Just to reinstate what thrillboy just said :P ...
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

RonaldinhoSkills

Yea but I play runescape and I can get 1mil in one hour. Then I sell the 1mil for £20 at my school. lol...
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

soccer11
Admin

um one question? what the hell is runescape?

RonaldinhoSkills

af2266

Yea I played that for two seconds a few years ago, and stopped and realized how stupid trying to make a fire was on the computer lmao.
some guy yelled at me...

RonaldinhoSkills

yea but when my friends first started it they were like you... But they actually started to really play it and liked it

soccerchild27

i guess if your making cash than it's a little better but come on you could sell drugs and get a lot more money. Just kidding drugs are bad and will effect your game. DON'T DO DRUGS, smoking is bad too.
Image Credit to stephez

peps1154
Veteran Member

My bro used to play runescape a few weeks back he stoped now, I hear its addictive. Hes 11. Anyways my friends used to play it and they wanted me to do so but I quite in the tutorial because I found it gay. The only game I play is FIFA 2006. However I do know that u could sell ur runescape account for aloot of cash on ebay. My bros account was worth like 100$.

Neo
Sophomore Member

Yeah i can give you 100k :d

N4ke90 level 94
hustler's definition, is a hustler for scratch,
You serve a motherf***cker, you serve him for that,
I'm makin' money off of verses when I spit 'em on tracks,
And if I ain't sellin' no records, I'm servin' them packs.

Neo
Sophomore Member

peps1154 wrote:My bro used to play runescape a few weeks back he stoped now, I hear its addictive. Hes 11. Anyways my friends used to play it and they wanted me to do so but I quite in the tutorial because I found it gay. The only game I play is FIFA 2006. However I do know that u could sell ur runescape account for aloot of cash on ebay. My bros account was worth like 100$.
Nice mines like £600-1000 :)

Neo
Sophomore Member

thrillboy wrote:Stop playing runescape. I stopped playing when I was like 10. The only people on runescape are like 8 year orld girls and 40 year men.
m'Kay.. So then techinically all of jagex staff are freaks along with a few of my friends? I know poeple who are 16.. 17...18.. 22.. who play just because some people who play it are 10 or maybe younger doesnt make it a babys game..

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

More than once on this site I've heard people say something negative about something that another person likes. I don't play Runescape, but that's no reason to say only 8 yr old girls and 40 yr old men play it.