Which do you think is best XBOX360, PS3, or Wii?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer

Which do you think is best overall XBOX360, PS3, or Wii?

XBOX360
13%
PS3
61%
Wii
26%

Total votes: 23

soccerchild27

I have the xbox360 and i'm probably getting the wii. I'm not rich enough to get the PS3 and xboxlive kicks a$$. What are you people getting and what do you think is the best bang for your buck?
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

interista

tho the ps3 has tthe bestt grafics it'll be expensive and as a teenager without a job i cant aford it. so ill probaly get the wii coz its cheaper
Thanks jthursto for the sig

soccerchild27

thanks for you input, sorry ealier i had a post in this spot but i edited it cause it made me sound like a dick. I miss understood what you meant.
Last edited by soccerchild27 on 01 Aug 2006, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

soccerchild27

wow you guys seemed really psyched about the PS3... all 6 of you (I voted too). Oh well i guess this isn't a very interesting poll. What ever. 8) :|
Image Credit to stephez

powell
English Meister

Can one of you tell me what is a Wii and yeh i believe that the ps3 will be cool but at the moment since the ps3 isnt out i think the xbox360 is the one to have, it has great gameplay and playing online is just great

interista

powell wrote:Can one of you tell me what is a Wii and yeh i believe that the ps3 will be cool but at the moment since the ps3 isnt out i think the xbox360 is the one to have, it has great gameplay and playing online is just great
here's the official site for the wii.
http://wii.nintendo.com/home.html
Thanks jthursto for the sig

soccerchild27

the Wii is nintendos new console, The graphics are not even close to par, But its innovative motion sensing controller is supposed to destract the user long enough not to notice. It is the closest thing to virtual reallity in the common mans house. It gets you up off your couch but still playing a video game. It's probably going to cost less than 250 american dollars and is completely backward compatible with the gamecube, i.e. controllers and games.

I don't work for nintendo i just like to know my sh*t.
Image Credit to stephez

Neo
Sophomore Member

Ok my friend has a 360 and i want to get either a ps3 or an xbox 360 i think the wii sounds absolutly crap and i hate nintendos with the 360 i like the xbox live its great fun but im sure the ps3 will be really good so i dunno what to do :!:
hustler's definition, is a hustler for scratch,
You serve a motherf***cker, you serve him for that,
I'm makin' money off of verses when I spit 'em on tracks,
And if I ain't sellin' no records, I'm servin' them packs.

soccerchild27

if i were you, even though i'm a loyal xbox360 owner, i would put the playstation 3 on reserve and then wait to see which is better. you can always cancel your reservation for free. I think that the wii will give my mom and i something to do together, like family time, it might stop all the fighting. she sucks at video games but she really likes the Super Smash brothers series... thats the only reason i would get it.
Image Credit to stephez

unknown

"so there was a topic for this a while back but since i didnt want to bother reviving it i started a new one. basically im gonna get either a ps3 or xbox tmro i just dont know which and was hoping ppl who already own one or the other would tell me the pros and cons and their recommendations."

also i dont c why the other topic was locked? this topic was started when the ps3 was not even out...

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Doesn't hurt to keep it going! :)
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

unknown

it makes the opinions posted b4 irrelevent tho since their not based on facts which is what im asking for... anyway im leaning towards the ps3 since it has free online play and a blu-ray player

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Well ive never played any of them, but id say PS3, because im gonna get one :P and i have a PS2 and ive always liked playstations.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Magicfeet

It all depends what you're after.

The PS3 has free online play, and is a great multimedia device. However, the 360 is (at this time) far superior as a games machine - it has a library full of great games which is getting bigger and bigger, whilst the PS3 has very little in this area.

I didn't think Blu-Ray would win against HD-DVD, but It's looking strong at the moment. One large DVD publisher recently said they were going to stop supporting HD-DVD and start solely supporting Blu-Ray.

As for the PS3 having more graphical grunt... it's not really true. Not yet, anyway. Whilst the PS3 has a ot of untapped power, that won't start to differentiate it from the 360 for a good few years still. #

- PS3 -

- Free online - Though the service isn't great at this time.
- Wireless
- It's quieter... a far better device for watching DVD's on.
- Little Big Planet

- 360 -

-Xbox Live - Pricey, but is an extremely good service.
- You need to purchase a wireless adapter.
- Has far more quality games than the PS3 - Exclusive games in particular.
- If you want First Person Shooters, the 360 wins over the PS3. The pad is far better suited to these kinds of games.
- Hardware failing. Despite a long warranty given by Microsoft, the RROD still plagues the system. I've never had this myself, but it's something to keep in mind.

Hope that helps.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I might actually have to buy 360 first because I like to play FPS like Ghost Recon and all. But to play sports on PS3 is my favourite too.

Maybe I would end up buying both consoles. I am a laggard.