What kind of Music do you Listen to before or after a game..

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
cHaVa
Veteran Member

I listen to Trance alot, well i can say i listened to it before a baseball game, and that helped me calmed down. but as well as when i used to play indoor soccer, i listened to it, when we were training. after the game, i usually listen to latin music. i'm not a big rap fan, i dont like it at all. and rock is ok, depends what band.

Gunner_d14

ummm linkin park gets my blood pumping
-The Beloved One-

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Yeah those guys rock, i remember i used to listen to "Crawling" alot before. That song is awsome.

surprisingly a lot of the older rock bands have a tendensy to get e motivated before a game or practise

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I like euro tech, and some hip hop, The Game and 50 Cent, Hate it or Love it.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

oh so u like rap... i dont hate it is just not my type

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

It's not bad.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

J
Admin

i to hear reggae before a match. isnt there already a topic on this??

cHaVa
Veteran Member

i... dont know, maybe..... :?

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I haven't seen one.
FORÇA BARÇA!

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah me either.

soccer11
Admin

rock, rock and more rock. It's all i listen to. It's usually Limp Bizkit, Staind, P.O.D. or someone of those lines. Its just calms me and gets me in my own little world.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Drum n' Bass gets me going, however I listen to that most of the time anyway, but its really fast and is great for getting you moving. Other than that and UK Garage, electronic music isn't my type.

Sublime is also good listening for me.

J
Admin

scroll down in this same section "music before a game" :? I think thats the same kind of topic??

speedbump
New User

awesome topic. :)

you know how there're certain songs when you hear them you always remember something that has happened to you!? well, i've compiled a CD with songs like that.. some of them are wu-tang's 'gravel pit', faithless - 'insomnia', dr. dre - 'the watcher', coolio - 'i like girls' and so on... I always play this CD in my car while I'm on my way to the game or I put it in my CD player and listen to it a little bit.. it gets me relaxed cuz every single one of the songs remind me of a pleasant memory!

nice thread. :)