Full MATCHES

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
hosamhelal
New User

Hello everyone,

We have officially started the Soccerclips.net hub. Our members can now connect to the hub to download and share large files of full matches, goals, highlights, and special shows such as Soccer AM, etc…
The hub is a legal way of sharing this material. The services are free of charge and the hub is very easy to operate. Read all about it here: http://soccerclips.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1070

Wiseman_philosopher

Rite. Thanks, but I'd rather watch the matches live on the internet. I'm sure others will find this useful though.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

hosamhelal
New User

Wiseman_philosopher wrote:Rite. Thanks, but I'd rather watch the matches live on the internet. I'm sure others will find this useful though.
no probs mate. I like watching matches too online (if they are not aired), but hey, it is important for a couple of reasons:

- let's say you want to keep the game on your pc for memory (like many Italians will be doing)

- you can easily use the clips and make videos (it is easier than recording the matches from tv then uploading them, then converting them from dvd format) ah, a whole big process) but this way, everythign is ready! You can just copy the clips, past them, cut them, and make your video

KaMurder

Wiseman_philosopher wrote:Rite. Thanks, but I'd rather watch the matches live on the internet. I'm sure others will find this useful though.
where can you watch live matches?

edma
Sophomore Member

yeah..where can i watch live matches online?
i want to improve my football skill from dribling to shooting.plz help me...