friends or football

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
interista

I'd go to the game. I was brought up with my dad telling me always "Never let your team down" and "The game's more important then friends"
Thanks jthursto for the sig

mortazaB
Sophomore Member

FOOTBALL.

RonaldinhoSkills

Friend are not forever... If your just gonna sit around there doing nothing, wdf is the point in hanging out with theM? They are really noobs then...

You can make a career (maybe) out of football.

Just go get new friends who like football and stuff and keep training it...
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

CASA15

ya i did go to the game and we only had one sub, not complaining, but alot of people on our team are not dedicated and it pisses me off cuz we are playing tier1 and goin to minneapolis in 2 weeks. we won 8-0, and i scored lol, but it was a crappy team. i cant really find people who like soccer cuz i live in a small hick town were like im the only one who plays soccer except for the 10 year olds, and all my friends hate soccer. i wish i lived in england so much.

A-man147

RonaldinhoSkills wrote:Friend are not forever... If your just gonna sit around there doing nothing, wdf is the point in hanging out with theM? They are really noobs then...

You can make a career (maybe) out of football.

Just go get new friends who like football and stuff and keep training it...
maybe your just not close to your friends? I wouldnt cut my friends out of my life just as I wouldnt cut football out of my life, my friends support me in football and Im lucky enough that they love the game also.
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

Neo
Sophomore Member

You try and balance them both out but say it was between a match and a party.. take the party.. Ditch the match.
hustler's definition, is a hustler for scratch,
You serve a motherf***cker, you serve him for that,
I'm makin' money off of verses when I spit 'em on tracks,
And if I ain't sellin' no records, I'm servin' them packs.

powell
English Meister

Neo wrote:You try and balance them both out but say it was between a match and a party.. take the party.. Ditch the match.
Why would you ditch the match, or are you just trying to be funny. Parties come around all the time but a match can sometimes be career changing

soccerchild27

CASA15 wrote: i cant really find people who like soccer cuz i live in a small hick town were like im the only one who plays soccer except for the 10 year olds, and all my friends hate soccer. i wish i lived in england so much.

I want to live in brazil, altough learning to talk like a brit is probably eaiser than learning portugese and spanish. I hate my little sub-urb full of preppie kids who think the world is all about them and their stupid feelings. Football all the way man.

I'm actually so motivated right now that the friends i do have are starting to see some of the light (Dummies Read: they're getting into football). I wish though there was someone close by that was pretty close to my skill lvl and loved soccer the way i do. It seems all the kids around here are either way better than me or play soccer for exercise. I need someone like me preferably a really hot footballing babe. :D
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

jonas Vanden Broecke
Sophomore Member

If you want to pursuit your dream you have to sacrifice a lot . But try to find some time for your friends instead of watching TV or sleeping or something that isn’t useful . Try to find a balance . And if you really want to make something of it practise as much as possible .

Peace and respect / enjoy the game and make them remember your name

Sanoj