friends or football

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
powell
English Meister

what do you do if you want to pursuit your dream to be a pro footballer and your friends arent really into football as much as you. do you leave your football and hang out with your friends or football train more and see less of your friends, and have the possibility of losing them :?:

interista

balance your friends with soccer. play soccer in the morning and see your friends in the afternoon

powell
English Meister

yeh that would be a good idea but the thing is that i've got school in the morning untill 4.00 pm when i get home and i never get to play football at school because my m8s i hang around with alll they want to do is just sit around doing nothing. and im thinking if i dont get even practise in the it could all be over very soon

interista

but dont u have summer off???

powell
English Meister

yeh good point but what do u think i should do in the long term

interista

maybe in the week practice and friday go out with friends and sat and sun practice in the morning and friends in the afternoon

hustler89
Veteran Member

interista wrote:but dont u have summer off???
Haha...I got 3, yes 3 months off for my summer.....And I got plenty of stuff to be doing :wink:
Infact I will finish Friday 16 June cos exams are gonna be finito.

peps1154
Veteran Member

This is a big problem for me I want to hang out and play football. Since its the summer usually I would play in the morining at hang out later on but here in the States the World Cup is on in the morning, so for the last 3 days I played football for an hour and hung out with friends, starting tommorow as much as I love them, screw them, I need to concetrate on football, seriosuly I have high school try outs soon.

soccer11
Admin

sometimes friends dont share the same interest as you in soccer, but if you want to do something with soccer you have to practice as much as you can. practice for the majority of the time and then go out with friends. some days you're tired and can't go out and practice, so then you go han out with friends.

thierryhenry14

wake up early for futbol, stay out late with friends it's just a thought
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

powell
English Meister

well tonight after school i did about an hour of training then decided to finaly go and see my m8s becuase they wanted me down, so i though hey might aswell havent seen them out side school for a little while so i went down. well truns out after about being down there for like 30 minutes they all decided to ditch me and go off and hany around with this new girl on the block. really pi**ed me off becuase they didnt even say cya or anything so now i say f**k them if they dont want me around so be it, i dont have a dialema anymore about friends or football

girlsfootyrocks
Sophomore Member

Play soccer with your friends :D
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

powell
English Meister

that was my prolem they dont like it

CASA15

i know how ur feeling my friends b-day is tomorrow and i always havee practices on thursdays but i said i would miss this one to go to her b-day but now they changed the practise to a game. but shes my best friend and i really want to go but i dont want to let down my team and i feel really bad because i said for the past month i would be there.

interista

i'd go to the game :twisted:
Thanks jthursto for the sig