The best soccer video game

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
cHaVa
Veteran Member

Winning Eleven Or FIFA ?

cHaVa
Veteran Member

i think Fifa is really cool, especially the new one FIFA 2005, which has the mexican league thats why. but i never really played "WE", but i still like FIFA alot.

erivera

FIFA 2005 hands down.

af2266

fifa though i havent played WE before. hey has anyone everplayed a game for the n64 (yes its old) called world cup 98?

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah, i've played it, its pretty good

Maradona
Veteran Member

FIFA STREET rocks, the environment, the style and the best you can do these sick moves and there's no RULE !
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

Maradona
Veteran Member

They should have added more teams though.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

HJK

only thing good about fifa is the authentic leagues
winning eleven is hands down more fun ( i have both ) and the graphics are much better, also even though the leagues arent authentic( except Serie A, La Liga and the Eridivse) manchester united is Man red , Manchester city is Man blue, Liverpool is merseyside red , so it's pretty obvious what the teams are

cHaVa
Veteran Member

what i hate about fifa 2005 is that the ref's somehow screw with you, they take out cards when the slide was clean. the game as well dosent mark all offsides good. and sometimes the game screws with you, i was playing with manchester unt against chelsea in a semifinal 2 legger. and in the first game i tied 2-2, and in the second game i tied 1-1, and chelsea passed automatically, when we should of gone to a overtime. so i'm pretty upset with fifa for those reasons. other wise its a good game.

af2266

cHaVa wrote:yeah, i've played it, its pretty good
i agree, its got all the good things about a game that make it fun... and its on an old system!! i bet u it sells for 5 buck now though...

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah, but its a classic man. and its good to play with friends.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

winning eleven is by far the best game ever made. the only thing that sucks is that they don't have real teams and leagues. and players.
Hala Galacticos

af2266

cHaVa wrote:yeah, but its a classic man. and its good to play with friends.
no im saying it in a good way chava cuz anyone with like 20 bucks could buy it

cHaVa
Veteran Member

oh ok i get you

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I got Winning Eleven and had played Fifa 2005. Winning Eleven hands down is better, no contest. In Fifa all you do is score the same kind of goal, in WE you can score every possible goal. Check gamespot to see which one is better, Winning Eleven takes it. Football Manager 2005 is good too.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.