Nike football site

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
cHaVa
Veteran Member

Has anyone checked the www.nikesoccer.com site out? its real cool how they do the videos of players freestyiling. but what about the games, whats the new game?

af2266

yea it is a cool site.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

It's a cool site, has a multiplayer game, pretty cool, you can create a player and do drills with him, very nicccceeeeeeee
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

af2266

my computer is messed up, so i havent been there, what is it called (the game)

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Mine is messed too, I'm not sure what it is called, you have to access the site.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

did you see "the secret tournament"? it was a commercial a while ago i think. you can watch it at soccercommercials.com. anyway, on nike, they have a game (magia) that's the exact same thing, same moves and everything. it kind of sucks, but i play it sometimes.
Hala Galacticos

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah man, i've seen it. its really kool!

hackr17

it's by far the best football site.

but the problem is they always update new things and don't keep older things in it
3-17-4

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah i agree

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Best soccer site, no way, maybe for those who like watching soccer and not playing, because of many games and eye atrracting features, but I like www.soccernet.com , www.goal.com and http://news.bbc.co.uk/sportacademy/hi/s ... efault.stm , and this site has many great things also.
FORÇA BARÇA!

cHaVa
Veteran Member

i like the last site man, it teaches alot of tricks.

pascalfrik

for some reason i can't open http://news.bbc.co.uk/sportacademy/hi/s ... efault.stm the site.

HalaMadrid2

nike's soccer site is awesome....their games are good and i like how they shot all those videos on those 5 places around the americas :D
~¡Vaya Real Madrid!~

ultimate_defender

lol, nike has 2 soccer sites...... nike soccer and nike football....both sites are great, but i prefer nike football for it's wide arrey of freestyle videos.... :P