drawing and graffiti

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
lil italy
Veteran Member

is anyone good at drawing and/or graffiti? i just started and i made a "masterpiece" (the term is used VERY loosely). If you wanna see it ill scan it and show you... its just a page with my tag on it and some random drawings around it..

vcssoccer_01

im not really an artist but i would like to see your tag. you should upload it and send it to me: smith8907@Hotmail.com

lil italy
Veteran Member

k i gotta get out my old crappy scanner lol
my tag is epic. cool ay??

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

My brother has been doing graffiti for about 2 years and so have i but just for kicks and giggles, my brother is really frigging good. Graffiti is really fun i love going writing on trains! :lol:

lil italy
Veteran Member

haha lol im stickin to school desks for the moment, till i get better..can u upload some of his sketches or photos of his graffiti??

man there are some graffiti sites which hav pics of friggin amazing graffiti and sketches n stuff.. i wish i could be as good as them... ill upload my masterpiece in the near future...

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

My friend got me into graffiti I'm a pretty good at drawing but graffiti was a lil hard for me at first here's one I did a couple of months ago on my friends computer graffiti paint shop thing.

Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

lil italy
Veteran Member

thats pretty cool...whats the name of the program? Is there a free trial?
If youre just mucking around with graffiti i suggest going to www.graffiticreator.net it basically does it all for you, and you get to choose the colours etc. and its FREE!
Lol it would take a while to graffiti "mr.soccermojo" on a wall or desk...

lil italy
Veteran Member

This is just a really quick one i did using the site i just posted.

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Here's some more of my "art" lol

(I'm thinking of turning that one /\ into a stencil so I can tag it)

Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

lil italy
Veteran Member

i like the second one..its pretty good. I would take a photo of my 2 masterpieces entitled "sometimes i get carried away" and "epic's e-pics"
but my mum just went away to england to do some course to learn how to do counselling... :(

Defender
New User

I also do graffiti but only on paper because of toxic gas in the sprays. Do you think that graffiti are obstacle to football?

Defender
New User

Please tell me, in your opinion can drawing be abstacle for football? I need t oknow how do you think. :?