fifa street 2 ruled or drooled

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer

Did Fifa Street 2 Rule or Drool?

Fifa Street 2 Rules
67%
Fifa Street 2 Drooles
33%

Total votes: 15

soccerdynamite

fifa street 2 ruled or drooled

Post by soccerdynamite » 26 Mar 2006, 02:39

did fifa street 2 ruled or drooled??

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo » 26 Mar 2006, 05:13

"Welcome To The Forums ! "-Sputnik lol hahahaha

Ok first off I know I'm not a mod so I probably shouldn't be gettin on to you but you need to post this in video games and there is all ready a subject on FIFA STREET II on that part of the forum so check it out.
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

soccerdynamite

Post by soccerdynamite » 26 Mar 2006, 05:53

well i screwed up... :roll:

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 26 Mar 2006, 09:10

Mr.SoccerMojo wrote:"Welcome To The Forums ! "-Sputnik lol hahahaha

Ok first off I know I'm not a mod so I probably shouldn't be gettin on to you but you need to post this in video games and there is all ready a subject on FIFA STREET II on that part of the forum so check it out.
mojo he isnt even neeeeeeeeew :shock: dont cat my line, slick 8)

ive moved it to the video games sections, but i will keep it open a it is a poll with some merit.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

soccerdynamite

Post by soccerdynamite » 26 Mar 2006, 16:31

thx sputnik :lol:

maradona10
New User

Post by maradona10 » 26 Mar 2006, 17:11

I havent tried fifa street 2 yet but i wasnt very impressed with the first one. I mean it was kinda boring. Every game seemed to go the same way and there wasnt much of a difference between the difficulty levels either. So only based on the first im guessing it "drooled."
"Coaches can make you smarter. But no one can teach you to play." - Thierry Henry

lil italy
Veteran Member

Post by lil italy » 27 Mar 2006, 23:35

man i got it like 4 days ago and i havent stopped playing since.. it has awesome tricks, different game types so its not anywhere near as repetetive as number 1, freestyle mode is fkn mad, players have signature moves, and it is just the best game i have ever played...
weird thing is tho.. i went to the games store and it wasnt on the shelf.. had 2 ask for it.. weird, considering that my frend got it 2 days later and it was sold out..

soccerdynamite

Post by soccerdynamite » 29 Mar 2006, 02:29

im guessing tht u kno how u can play for fun..well u still earn tht money or wht evr. so if u get evry thing lik all the shirts and boots and stuff. then probally u will hav enough money 2 upgrade ur guy.

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 29 Mar 2006, 10:51

Having rented the game for a few days, I would say it: Drooled.

It was great fun for a few hours, but is only going to be entertaining for either those who LOVE freestyle, or don't have great standards when it comes to video games. The controls are too loose, the game gets repetitive and it's just too samey the whole way through. The customization available it pretty good, but it doesn't make up for the games shortcomings.

For me, it's a great game to rent, but a poor one to buy. 4/10.

Ronaldinho Gaucho

Post by Ronaldinho Gaucho » 29 Mar 2006, 17:23

Yeah I agree with Magicfeet. The is good for playing with friends just for fun or playing for a few hours but the rule the street mode is VERY repetative. Its slightly better than the first one though but I'd rent it first for a few days and then you decide if its worth buying.

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Post by truesocceroo » 07 Jul 2007, 13:33

i know this is a late reply but i only just found this topic. I played it at friends for about 2 games then bought it, which is a very bad indication i found out, i actually got bored of friendly games within the day and career mode lasted me only about 2 weeks. It looks great, but the gameplay does not deliver. It gets boring really really fast, and is good for a few multiplayer games, but really is not worth the money, and i only paid $50 for it. I loved the 1st one way more, partly because i was younger and the tricks stunned me, partly because it also had deeper gameplay. The gamebreaker gets really frustrating, because they can win so easily if they string a few tricks together, which destroys all your hard work. I hate this kind of gameplay and as you can probably tell im a PES fan, i like to work up the field using tactical play and score and be able to defend leads not get my whole team beaten by 1 player and lose. To all out there, dont buy Fifa Street 2, if you are a Fifa lover though, get Fifa 07 for sure, its the biggest improvement by Fifa by far, great multiplayer. But if you arent a 1 eyed Fifa supporter, get PES, it is by far the greatest ever football game, it keeps me playing at least a game everyday for 1 year.

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 08 Jul 2007, 12:28

truesocceroo wrote:i know this is a late reply but i only just found this topic. I played it at friends for about 2 games then bought it, which is a very bad indication i found out, i actually got bored of friendly games within the day and career mode lasted me only about 2 weeks. It looks great, but the gameplay does not deliver. It gets boring really really fast, and is good for a few multiplayer games, but really is not worth the money, and i only paid $50 for it. I loved the 1st one way more, partly because i was younger and the tricks stunned me, partly because it also had deeper gameplay. The gamebreaker gets really frustrating, because they can win so easily if they string a few tricks together, which destroys all your hard work. I hate this kind of gameplay and as you can probably tell im a PES fan, i like to work up the field using tactical play and score and be able to defend leads not get my whole team beaten by 1 player and lose. To all out there, dont buy Fifa Street 2, if you are a Fifa lover though, get Fifa 07 for sure, its the biggest improvement by Fifa by far, great multiplayer. But if you arent a 1 eyed Fifa supporter, get PES, it is by far the greatest ever football game, it keeps me playing at least a game everyday for 1 year.
*Magicfeet applauds*