Footballers at School

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
upandcoming

How do you guys do at school? I am good at the EZ subjects but then when it comes to subjects like math and science I am useless. I think it has to do with i'm to busy training and don't have time to study. I just always want to be out kicking the ball around and training I find it hard to sit at a desk and do work. How bout u guys?

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

yeah, same here, i just cant study. right now im supposed to be studying for my english exam tomorrow, but im here posting. its just soooo boring, i cant stand it. :lol: if my mom finds out i'm done :P
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

I hate studying but I force myself 2. I do it at night after a shower when i wouldn't be kicking a ball. but throughout the day all i think about is soccer.
When i need to study i just think that if soccer doesn't go my way, i want my brains as back-up to still become successful in life. I'm good at almost every subject including math and science but i'm crap at English. I dunno why but i just can't stand learning about poetry and stuff like that lol.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I also hate having to do homework/studying when i could be out practicing. Sometimes i like to incorporate studying with football by dribbling the ball under my desk while studying.

zizou10-5

man u guys r like me, but i force myslef to study, bcos i know that one day i might regret not doing so, Arjen rOBBEN HAS A DEGREE IN ACCOUNTANCY.

XstaticX
Veteran Member

I"m at the Colorado School of Mines and learning petroleum engineering. I'm pretty good at everything all around. But I love only soccer :)

Sputnik

i have gcses this year... i dont study much but im naturally good at stuff so i guess im lucky.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Gleb12
Sophomore Member

LOL
I'm best student of the class, on the honor role(A- average), and the captain of the soccer, rugby and basketball team.
So yeah, i'm just lucky
(BTW, this is not a joke)

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Gleb12 wrote:LOL
I'm best student of the class, on the honor role(A- average), and the captain of the soccer, rugby and basketball team.
So yeah, i'm just lucky
(BTW, this is not a joke)
:shock: wow , i want to be just like you when i grow up.

haha, i have the most potential to do anything, more than anyone else i have seen, but i have a big problem-my laziness. im so lazy, its not even funny. today after i finished my english exam, i fell asleep and drooled all over my desk, and when i woke up, my face was all red from the way i rested my head.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

upandcoming

My problem is I am not very natuarly smart so i have to work my but off for every grade i get

Gleb12
Sophomore Member

LOL (again)
the trick to get good grades is to LISTEN to the teacher, and NOT think about something else (like football).
Also, you'll notice that if you get good grades, you'll most likely improve in football
-in thinking (long term and reflexes)
-in relaxing, therefore less stress and frustration
-the better you know your lesson, the more you can play!

peps1154
Veteran Member

I get gat great grades. For highschool, next year, I passed to all the highiest clasess'. However I don't study and I am lazy if I don't pick up the books this will be a huge problem in the upcoming years.

Kew

hey guys
i see most of you guys are 15. let me tell you, when i was 15, all i did was play basketball and that's about it.

but when i got older into senior years, i screwed around even more and i got really bad grades. A lot of people who got bad grades are like losers and i told myself "hell no i'm not gonna be a lameass loser like them" so i started to work my ass off.

I'm now on my way to being a doctor =D, and i'm playing soccer too.

you don't have to be "smart", you just have to work hard. being smart is what God gave you, working hard is what you have to do yourself.

tartanbarmy7
Sophomore Member

hey folks gr8 2 c soo much love for football, but ppl u need 2 keep it real football will always be there but a chance of a good education and a job wont

hope for the best prepare for the worst

jdefoe
Forum groupie

if you dont accept the fact that you are good enough, you will only get better