the lord of the pants, part one

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Mrok

Lord of the Pants: The Fellowship of the Pants
Introduction:The following is a silly messageboard collaboration. Quotes were taken from the movie, and certain key words were replaced by the word 'pants.'

PROLOGUE:

Concerning Pants: Pants (USA) = trousers, making this a PG thread at best

Pants (UK) = underwear, knickers, therefore 18 for us (hurrah!)

Note on the Nature of Pants

'Pants' is indeed the generic term used in these fair sceptred Isles for one's undergarments. But the image the word conjures up for us is indeed much more precise. Pants are (nearly always) Y-fronts, usually more than five years old; they used to be white when they were new but are now very definitely an indiscriminate shade of grey; the elastic around the waist band has long since lost the vigour of its youth and sags a little sadly, whereas the elastic around the legs is definitely passed it (leading to 'fall-out' problems...); there is guaranteed to be a hole in the rear somewhere and probably somewhere at the front too (other, of course, than the hole that's supposed to be there ). Now THOSE are PANTS !!!!

The Fellowship of the Pants

One pants to rule them all,

One pants to find them,

One pants to bring them all

And in the darkness wear them.

Three pants, the fairest of all, the Elf-Lords hid from him, and his hand never touched then or sullied them. Seven pairs the Dwarf-Lords possessed but three he has recovered and the others the dragons are wearing. Nine pairs he gave to Mortal Men, proud and great, and so he wedgied them.

'He had this one chance to destroy evil, but the pants of Men are strange.'

'Pants crept back into the forest of the world. Rumours grew of a shadow in the pants. Whispers of a nameless fear.'

Galadriel: "The world is changed. I feel it in my pants."

Frodo Baggins, a wizard's pants are never too tight. Nor are they too baggy. They fit precisely as he means them to.

"You're far to eager and pantless for a hobbit, it's most unnatural." - Gandalf

"You've been officially labeled a disturber of the pants."--Frodo

Gandalf: "If you're referring to the incident with the dragon, I had hardly anything to do with it. I merely gave Bilbo a little tug on his trousers."
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

Ivan
Veteran Member

Im really sorry but wtf is this? :?

Mrok

pants! (u dont get it do u?) there's 2 more parts should i post them?
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

that's, uh......that's really strange.
Hala Galacticos

aussie ronnie
Sophomore Member

i reckon it's pretty cool! :lol: :D
The World Game

Kew

lol i get it, but then, i'm one of those lotr nerds that watches and reads and rewatch and reread and learns elvish type

Mrok

Kew wrote:lol i get it, but then, i'm one of those lotr nerds that watches and reads and rewatch and reread and learns elvish type
always nice to have one of those around :lol: u guys still didn't answer my q. should i put part 2 and part 3 down?

ezza_44

This is really weird....umm..

dont post the other parts cos like only 1 person knows what its about..imo..

hehe..post it if ya want....:)

Sputnik

hmmmm post it if u want Mrok. most ppl here dnt understand it let alone appreciate it. hu made it up?
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Mrok

it says in the intro

Mrok

Mrok wrote:q. should i put part 2 and part 3 down?
actually there's 4 parts :wink:

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

go ahead and post rest. i didn't really get it till i read "key words were replaced by pants." i think it's pretty funny now that i know what's going on, but that's just my opinion
Hala Galacticos