Anyone here seen The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

i thought the movie had some good action scenes and good effects, but the whole thing with talking animals and all that was kinda childiish to me

Mrok

for those who have seen it. u kno when the witch kills a butterfly w/ her wand? well the humanee soziety wouldn't let them kill a real insect * b/c it was wrong :roll: *so they had to use a plastic one and then digitalize it. how stupid is that?
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Mrok wrote:for those who have seen it. u kno when the witch kills a butterfly w/ her wand? well the humanee soziety wouldn't let them kill a real insect * b/c it was wrong :roll: *so they had to use a plastic one and then digitalize it. how stupid is that?
not that stupid, why kill a real one when you can make a realistic fake one?

and there is no way that the movie is better than the SNL rap. :lol:

i dunno, the movie looks dumb to me.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Mrok

^^ have u seen it? if u haven't then u don't have any reason for ur answer
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

peps1154
Veteran Member

THis thread is a perfect example of the diffrent mindsets of males and females. Mrok is a female and she liked the moviie, but teen age guys all thing it was childish. I don't have an opinion since I didn't see it.

aussie ronnie
Sophomore Member

well im a teenage boy and i agree with mrok. it wasnt that bad!!!!!!
it could be better but it seems that just cos it might be abit childish in some peoples minds but im sure many people would agree that it WAS an alright movie! :lol:
The World Game

Mrok

peps1154 wrote:THis thread is a perfect example of the diffrent mindsets of males and females. Mrok is a female and she liked the moviie, but teen age guys all thing it was childish. I don't have an opinion since I didn't see it.
thats b/c their into ''other'' stuff.