Download Recently Played Matches!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Ronaldinho Gaucho

sorry wiseman i misunderstood. Thanks for clearing it up sputnik and wiseman_p.
i once got a live premiership game through freeview though. there was no commentry but it was when ITV digital was on and it was on by mistake on the ITV news channel.

mufc21
Veteran Member

there are places on the web that give you access to live. Today i watched the arsenal one fullscreen on my computer for free and it played without stopping. If i tell then will i get banned because then i wont but if i can then i can tell you. If you want to know how to watch live games for free on your computer just tell me. The only catch is that the commentary is in chinese.

henry
New User

mufc21 wrote:there are places on the web that give you access to live. Today i watched the arsenal one fullscreen on my computer for free and it played without stopping. If i tell then will i get banned because then i wont but if i can then i can tell you. If you want to know how to watch live games for free on your computer just tell me. The only catch is that the commentary is in chinese.
i've seen it- i think it's korean (no differance...).
the problem is bad resolution.

kamil k

Thanx so much m8!!!

owensglory

how to watch the match in chinese / korean commnetary?
fbtz.com???

keller8
Veteran Member

Just wondering before i look at the site. Do you have to download a torrent player to watch torrent files??
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Torrents are a way to download things. You can't directly look at them, they are just files.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

keller8
Veteran Member

So how do you watch them?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

You download them and then watch them with whatever player. Windows Media Player plays most video types.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

keller8
Veteran Member

Really? Cuz when i downoaded a torrent it said I couldn't play the file. Oh well. That one must've just been a bit dodgy.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Yeah, it probably was just a bad download.

-Alexander Ovechkin

ajc
The Philly Flyer

keller8 wrote:Really? Cuz when i downoaded a torrent it said I couldn't play the file. Oh well. That one must've just been a bit dodgy.
That might not be why that happened. Usually torrents of recently played matches are in the H264 codec because it allows for HD quality video. If you aren't playing the file in Quicktime 7 or higher you need to download an extra codec to play the file, even if it appears to be a typical MPEG.

I've downloaded many recently played matches and have never gotten a "bad download" (save unknowingly downloading games with foreign language commentary) so the problem is probably with finding a player capable of playing the video rather than in the file itself.

XstaticX
Veteran Member

Download the torrent
Open the torrent file with a torrent client, such as Bitlord
The torrent file tells the client what to download and you get a super fast download most of the time from the matches they release
And then make sure you have the right codecs to watch the game, if you use VLC media player (free dL) you usually don't have a problem.