Download Recently Played Matches!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
XstaticX
Veteran Member
Posts: 302
Joined: 27 Nov 2005, 03:30

Post

Sorry if this has already been posted, but this site is for people without cable who still want to catch soccer action after it is played. Lots of EPL and La Liga games here to download.
The files are torrents.
Also sorry to refer another foreum, but it's a great resource.

fbtz.com

I love this site, bookmark it.

Bestofthebest
Senior Member
Posts: 176
Joined: 28 Sep 2005, 03:58

Post

thx man, i really appreciated, I will be spending on my time on that site, lol
Join this Forum: http://footyclips.com/forum
Image

aussie ronnie
Sophomore Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 04:41
Location: Australia

Post

i agree! great post :D
The World Game

ezza_44
Senior Member
Posts: 137
Joined: 01 Nov 2005, 14:55
Location: Melbourne

Post

Wow..thanks dude...Thats something ive been looking for..:)

nice post!!
Image

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2959
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

Hey thanx alot dude, i dont cable and cant see any games
Great Post!! :D
Image

lunatic
Sophomore Member
Posts: 36
Joined: 24 Jan 2006, 20:00

Post

Whoa!
Man this is great, abselutely amazing.
Now I can watch barca everytime.

steve-0
Veteran Member
Posts: 931
Joined: 10 Mar 2006, 22:18
Location: Virginia

Post

i wish i found out about this site earlier... won't let me register.
Image

Wiseman_philosopher
Moderator
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 10:05
Location: Bristol

Post

Or people could just watch it live. I don't have cable, sky or anything, just a digibox and I've watched

Arsenal v Juventus
Man U v Sunderland
Bolton v Chelsea
Newcastle v Wigan
Birmingham v Villa
Blackburn v Liverpool
Sunderland v Newcastle

in the last 2 weeks!!! :D

(and not in a pub or anything)
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

steve-0
Veteran Member
Posts: 931
Joined: 10 Mar 2006, 22:18
Location: Virginia

Post

what's a digibox. i have cable but i'd like to download games still. cuz they don't always show all the games on skysports.
Image

Wiseman_philosopher
Moderator
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 10:05
Location: Bristol

Post

steve-0 wrote:what's a digibox. i have cable but i'd like to download games still. cuz they don't always show all the games on skysports.
digibox i.e. freeview.

Yeh, but instead of downloading games, why don't you watch them live???

As I said, I don't have any sports channels or anything, and never go to pubs to watch games, but I still watch them live :idea:
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

XstaticX
Veteran Member
Posts: 302
Joined: 27 Nov 2005, 03:30

Post

It's difficult to watch live games when I'm in another country and I don't have the cable for them. They took the site down more or less so that's a bit sad. :(

Ronaldinho Gaucho
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Mar 2006, 11:29
Location: England

Post

Hey, Wiseman_philosopher how do you watch games live on freeview? is it a pay-per-view channel or something?

Wiseman_philosopher
Moderator
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 10:05
Location: Bristol

Post

Ronaldinho Gaucho wrote:Hey, Wiseman_philosopher how do you watch games live on freeview? is it a pay-per-view channel or something?

er...you cant :?

i didnt say that you could.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Sputnik
Moderator
Posts: 1856
Joined: 02 Nov 2005, 21:47
Location: London, ENG

Post

Wiseman_philosopher wrote:
Ronaldinho Gaucho wrote:Hey, Wiseman_philosopher how do you watch games live on freeview? is it a pay-per-view channel or something?

er...you cant :?

i didnt say that you could.
Wiseman_philosopher wrote: people could just watch it live. I don't have cable, sky or anything, just a digibox
Wiseman_philosopher wrote:digibox i.e. freeview.
easily confused thats all.

so how do you do it wiseman?
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Wiseman_philosopher
Moderator
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 10:05
Location: Bristol

Post

Sputnik wrote:
Wiseman_philosopher wrote:
Ronaldinho Gaucho wrote:Hey, Wiseman_philosopher how do you watch games live on freeview? is it a pay-per-view channel or something?

er...you cant :?

i didnt say that you could.
Wiseman_philosopher wrote: people could just watch it live. I don't have cable, sky or anything, just a digibox
Wiseman_philosopher wrote:digibox i.e. freeview.
easily confused thats all.

so how do you do it wiseman?
Fair enuf. I woz trying to explain a digibox.

I meant that despite the fact I only have freeview, I still manage to watch loads of football without going 2 pubs etc.

Over the internet....
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Post Reply