how do u get taller

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
sOcCeRKiD11

im really short for my age..how do i get taller...

is there even a way?????

remove
Sophomore Member

propaganda mind control
turnin it on is like puttin on a blind fold

sOcCeRKiD11

is there a way???

edma
Sophomore Member

i dont know either.maybe u can take a lot more calcium. drink fresh milk..take multi vitamin..they help u on build bones..that my opinion..i hope it will work..
i want to improve my football skill from dribling to shooting.plz help me...

J
Admin

sean wright phillps is all i have to say, and he is only one of a lot of good short players.........

madridfc
Veteran Member

you can keep yourself from like stunting your growth by being healthy i guess, but there isn't really a way to grow taller. after all, you can make up for your height by your jumping ability, your speed, your strength, your technical skills, etc. don't think of it as a barrier. keep working on the things not related to your size. just keep working hard!
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

jdefoe
Forum groupie

actually, you may be deficient in the Human Growth Hormone. Sometimes if you are deficient, certain doctors will recommend you to take the hormone. So, if you are really concerned with you height which doesnt really make a difference unless you are a midget, i suggest seeing your doctor.

sOcCeRKiD11

yes. ur hiehgt will help..for u an over power ur opponets..and help u get faster for every step u take..its large and gain more space than short ppl

erivera

to tell you the truth those are small factors in the game. Anticipation and pace are more important than height and legs

sOcCeRKiD11

wen i play with small ppl..they are like ants..im stepping all over them...wen i play with ppl taller and bigger than me..i usually get knock down..and usally lose if they are faster than me with the huge size..

erivera

ill tell you what i did when i played with the varsity players.

They were good, come on their varsity right? All i did was put through my mind, "Im just as good as he is" and stuff like, "He aint so special and im going to prove that to him" It helped me alot, and i hope it will help you.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

smaller players are really only at a disadvantage in the air, and not always then, even. when i play against shorter players, they usually surprise me with their skill on the ball. if you're not REALLY short, i'd say just be healthy, and height should come naturally.

erivera

Your athletisicm and shape can also help you in your game. You dont have to be the best on the team but being in great shape helps you alot. It gives you that edge

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Playing basketball will help you grow and doing alot of exercises where you stretch out your whole body will also help.

Drinking alot of milk and eating alot of healty food is also not a bad idea, but I advise you to play a little baketball, and also every night try to stretch you feet and your arms, put your hands high and try to touch them with your opposite foot, for example put your right hand in the air and wing your left foot in an attempt to touch it. Try also laying on the ground and touch your feet, all these things may help you grow but if it doesn't work then that's just how god made you. It helped me grow many inches.

Good luck.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

arisen

I think stimulating HGH (human growth hormone) is pretty much the only way. Intense training for more then 45 minutes but less then 1 hour will stimulate HGH release, but do not have any sugary drinks or sugary foods during or 1 hour after exercise, because the release of insulin has a negative effect on HGH release. You should have one sandwich (tuna is good) 30' before exercise, and one right after, and a proper meal 2 hours after.

Other then that sleep well at night.

Also, with caution, you can try supplementation with GABA but do not exceed 5g /day.