Pro players that you've met?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
mpcarres14
Veteran Member

My brother knows some girl who went out with Alan Smith (current young Man U striker, not old Gunner striker)
God damn brewery!!!

jcdenton
Veteran Member

would anyone believe if i say that my neighbour, she's english, is an aunt of dennis wise, ex english player, and ryan ford, ex man utd reserve player, i think that guy now plays for notts county.....
it is true :D

Alex2kuk
New User

Ive met martin allen and carlos alberto when i went to martin allen school of football back in 1996....i also met david seaman and alan shearer and i think tony adams lol on a visit to wembley stadium in the same year. David Martin, the current 5th liverpool goal keeper was in my class at school...and thats about it:)

A-man147

I met and was coached by the last Egytp coach, I've played against our mens team which is full of pros who played in div1 and stuff, and 1 player who played for Porto till his knee got messed, but man they are good. I also met a guy who use to pay for the Iran National team, I am friends with his son, and a player who played pro in Turkey, but he played a long time ago, he said back then they didnt play on grass! He didnt get paid but didnt have to pay! I met a lot of the old Ottawa Wizard, Abraham Osman, Russell Shaw, Alan Popazzi, and more and played aginst them, I work at Alan Popazzi's store "the soccer post" so thats where I emt them all.
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

BenAMsoccer

I have some friends that live in Porto Alegre in the same neighborhood as Ronaldinho. They say that they talk to him sometimes when he's home.

G-Unit-Freestyler

Frank and Ronald De Boer, who signed a Barca t-shirt for me. They do seem a lil grumpy but oh well

MBanić

I've met Davor Vugrinec when he was still playing for Rijeka... TRAITOR!

tomsta911

I am a superstar;)
(::)Maestro Tomsta (::)

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

I met sebastian kehl who plays for borussia dortmund and played in the first eleven on the german world cup team 2006 :shock: :D I had a nice chit chat with him in a hotel in the steam room lol. He is a really cool, guy, and I didn't know he was a pro footballer until about halfway through the conversation, and he said he was hoping he would get on the world cup squad, and I guess he did lol. Pretty Sweet!
Last edited by iwannagopro on 01 Oct 2006, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

http://www.stvv.com/team/profiel/haroun-nadjim

I met him about 3 montsh ago. i spent half a day with him. He practiced with my team and gave me some pointers. I also played tennis with him. He is a family friend and he should be coming here next year if his carrer isnt in the way. He used to play division 2 now he plays division 1 which is the top. He is 18 and very fast.
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

ravenous
Sophomore Member

I was going out in a random pub in Amsterdam after Ajax has won the League Cup, and all of the sudden, the whole fu**ing team walks in and celebrates their victory, god, it was my lucky day! I had a chit chat with Markus Rosenberg that evening, he's a cool bloke!

And I have also met Frank and Ronald de Boer who signed my Ajax shirt when I was 10 years old. I have a signature on an Ajax shirt of Jari Litmanen and that's it I guess :lol:
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes. And in injury time, Klaas Jan Huntelaar scores"

kamil k

ive met the whole adelaide united team including coach John kosmina (australias assist coach) and adelaides assist coach Aurelio Vidmar!!!

kamil k

ive met the whole adelaide united team including coach John kosmina (australias assist coach) and adelaides assist coach Aurelio Vidmar!!!

And i got all of their autographs on 1 of my adelaide united poster!

Adamek
New User

HJK wrote:my coach rite now played for the polish national team in the 70's i think
Who? If you say the name I'll probably recgonize it.

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

i met all of hte wizardas jimmy conrad josh wolf eddie johnson... but that sucks compared to everyone else, Darent bent! thats tight