Religion

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
klc123
Veteran Member

:L
Im not insulted, i know im not any of those things, even if i act it on this forum, because the reality is on this forums i am trying to help people and improve on them.

Think of how many brilliant teachers you've had, and how arrogant and horrible they were to you, thats the same princibal. Im here to help improve people and hopefully educate them, not here to be your friend.

soccer11
Admin

Hugh wrote:So do the terms "Arrogant" "Boorish" and "Hypocritical"

Guess who fits in those categories? Like you said, they're not insults, they're labels.

EDIT: Also, soccer11 when did you become an admin?
A little bit after Expert starting not coming around as often. There weren't any active admins on the site so I asked if i could be one.
Glad to see you posting as of late though, Hugh.

mint
EF Drug Baron

soccer11 wrote:

Guess who fits in those categories? Like you said, they're not insults, they're labels.

A little bit after Expert starting not coming around as often. There weren't any active admins on the site so I asked if i could be one.
Soccer11 secretly wants control of EF i know it, its part of his masterplan to take over the internet. :shock:
i was made to ignite

soccer11
Admin

mint wrote:
soccer11 wrote:

Soccer11 secretly wants control of EF i know it, its part of his masterplan to take over the internet. :shock:
Can't stop the internet baby :P

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

soccer11 wrote:
mint wrote:
soccer11 wrote: A little bit after Expert starting not coming around as often. There weren't any active admins on the site so I asked if i could be one.
Wrong! He became admin so that he can, FIRST, declare himself '2009 EF MEMBER OF THE YEAR' then he proceed to take over the internet.

panchester07
Veteran Member

fir_nev wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
mint wrote: Soccer11 secretly wants control of EF i know it, its part of his masterplan to take over the internet. :shock:
Wrong! He became admin so that he can, FIRST, declare himself '2009 EF MEMBER OF THE YEAR' then he proceed to take over the internet.
I think instead of Admin it should say Criticizer... But thats just me...

Sorry Soccer11, but you gotta admit it has some truth to it...

Anyway, its tough love please no bad rating :)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:
fir_nev wrote:
soccer11 wrote: Can't stop the internet baby :P

I agree that there shouldn't be a bad rating on this post S11, skip it and just go for the ban :P

ratherton
Veteran Member

If one person has an imaginary friend, people think they are mad.

If many people have an imaginary friend, they are called religious.

That is all.

soccer11
Admin

panchester07 wrote:
fir_nev wrote:
soccer11 wrote: Can't stop the internet baby :P

Don't be such a douche then.

make smarter posts so there is less to criticize.

sir_alex_vu

klc123 wrote:^^ what they do call people like you is "moronic idiotic fools who can't appriciate any one elses faith or believe without insulting them because their so self centered and argumentative that they just have to insult someone else."

I think that name works well for you.

Don't get mad at me for voicing my opinion.

I just don't see any evidence. I don't see what's the point of worshipping somebody that nobody even knows exists. People have killed over religion. Religion has caused so many conflicts in history. I just don't see a benefit to having a religion.

Why did "God" put us on this Earth? To worship him and devote your life to him every single day? No. Isn't that the same thing as slavery?

Religion prohibits people from doing a lot of things. Christians can't have pre-marital sex? Sorry, that's not the life for me.

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Seek, and you will find. Don't sit on the couch, googling "religion." Go seek it out. You're probably not interested enough to do this, so don't complain.

soccer11
Admin

There's been something on my mind lately, and it's mostly aimed at the religious people (though I guess it could go for non-religious too).

Have you ever thought what if you're wrong? No real explanation is needed I guess, just a simple yes or no would do.

Icy
Veteran Member

Frankly, the chances aren't good for almost the entire population to be correct. I'm just going to pull a random statistic out of my ass but honestly I'd easily say 90%+ are Christian\Jewish\Muslin\Atheist\Etc. Outside of those there are still hundreds of gods that aren't believed in anymore (or by very few in comparison). Because of this, and no way to actually figure out which is right, the odds are really against almost everyone.

Because of that it really doesn't bother me. Yes, I've thought about it, but there is nothing you can do about it so you must just keep on enjoying life.
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

Pichichi

soccer11 wrote:There's been something on my mind lately, and it's mostly aimed at the religious people (though I guess it could go for non-religious too).

Have you ever thought what if you're wrong? No real explanation is needed I guess, just a simple yes or no would do.
Thought about it, but in the end I die and the way I'm living my life suits my religion to a degree that I'm happy with and if I'm wrong then so what? Not something I worry over at all or even think about much.

klc123
Veteran Member

I think most people who are religious have thought this and felt this way at some point in their life.

But like me, as they get older, and actions happen to them, its as if their eyes open and they get a faith.

I have faith in God.