Sheesha vs Cigarettes for football players

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
frizzyan
Veteran Member

Man who needs cigarettes when you've got sheesha!

i don't think they would affect football players like cigarette would.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

are you talking about weed? if you are then there already is a topic about this. it's very old though so i dont know if its been erased or not.it talked about the effect of weed on players.

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

hasheesh wouldnt affect players AS MUCH as cigarettes, but the point is, it would still affect players. why would you want to do it anyway. marijuana or hashish, its just weird.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

J
Admin

What the hell is sheesha??

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

a drug derived from the cannabis plant. marijuana is the form where you roll it up like a cigarette and so on... but hashees is brown stuff off the plant and it is eaten, or inhaled, or what have you, im not sure. more commonly known as "hash" or "brownies"
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

J
Admin

Then i would say that is much worse for you than ciggeretts. If you smoke ciggerettes for enjoyment instead of smoking them because you are addicted, that leads to smoking a much less amount.

Marijuanna affects your lungs, quickness, and your eye hand corrdination.
I wouldnt reccomend either for any serious footballer though. 8)

romania_soccer

No no no and no!!
Shisha (spelled correctly now) and Haschich aren't the same thing at all.
Haschich is a drug first of all, I don't know exactly but it's a bit like weed but its a harder drug, anyways this is not important.
So what is Shisha,it's:

According to wordnet.com:

An oriental tobacco pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water.

or a more convenient definition

Shisha is tobacco mixed with molasses and fruit flavors smoked in a water pipe.
Yeah the second definition gives you a good idea of what it is, I've had shisha sometimes and yeah it's a bunch of smoke that smells and tastes a bit like the flavor you chose.
Immediately start dealing with it.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

thanks romania for clearing this up.

but then in asia, usually they use herbs instead of tobacco because it is illegal for people under 18 to use any form of tobacco. But then sheesha is completely legal!

sOcCeRKiD11

U PAYING THEM TO HELP U DECREASE UR SOCCER PERFORMANCE

dont ever fall under their spell

DONT dont dont

if u love soccer

dont ever try it

or do it
IM DA NEX CR7

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

the shisha ive seen werent bad or didnt have anthing bad in them. a friend of mine even researched it up and said it had a filter or soemthing like that. but of course u dont want to take it too often. Its popular in arabic countries, and i have an arabic friend thats how i first saw it.

Ivan
Veteran Member

why the hell wud u wanna smoke all thsi crap anyway? :?

peps1154
Veteran Member

Ivan wrote:why the hell wud u wanna smoke all thsi crap anyway? :?
Exactly, smoking any kind of crapp no matter if its ciggarests or that shietsheva obviously effect u. Beliving that it dosn't is just urself convincing uself thats itk ok even thought u know its not.

Kew

if you take any sort of drugs that's main purpose is to screw up your health, you're an idiot.

no one should do drugs, it screws up your health, it screws up your social life, it costs heaps, it' stinks, it's not cool, and you're an idiot for doing it.

so if you wanna do sheesha or whatever stupid drug you want, you're an idiot.

no buts, no ifs, and no fcuking way.

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

What :shock: but the dealer told me i would become the coolest kid around and get all the chicks.

G-Unit-Freestyler

Shisha is actually 40x worse then smoking a cigarette... according to scientific research.

Its populair around here but if u want to develop ur soccer career dont do it :\