Pro Evo 5 - ps2

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer

Which games do you prefer?

Pro Evo
52%
FIFA
48%

Total votes: 23

Ronaldinho10

So Pro Evo 5 comes out this Friday (21st October) for the ps2 and was wandering who will be getting it? Who are the Pro Evo players amongst us (or are you all FIFA O6)
And do any of you have or know about how to play Pro Evo 5 online? What you need to do it? How to do it? Cos it would be cool to play each other online. (Especially now as I have plenty of time on my hands - on October holidays and I've cracked a bone in me ankle)
Without doubt.
Credit AC _Milan>* for the sig.

peps1154
Veteran Member

Most people (icluding me) will say they like fifa. However I can't really judge as I never playd PES, and when I talked with people who played both they all agree tha PES is way better, but I still like fifa.

Magicfeet

In my experience, Pro Evo is far superior. Apparently FIFA is starting to close the gap now though, with FIFA 2006 taking some inspiration from Konami's game.

Ronaldinho10

Aye Pro Evo is waaaay better - do any of you know anything bout how to play online Pro Evo?
Without doubt.

Wiseman_philosopher

Pro Evo gameplay is better. All the other things are better in FIFA. I prefer FIFA.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

matt
EF Forum Legend

pro evo is easily the better if you want a quality football game. its gameplay is far superior and it feels more realistic to play

however fifa is clearly the better series of you want detail and realism. the players look better, the kits are better, the stadiums are better, the commentary is waaay better (but compared to PES that's not difficult).

but PES all the way for me!
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Ronaldinho10

Well got it today - and its great - so much more realistic in that players fight for the ball more , little deflections etc. - u also cant just dribble round evryone and u need to be able to pass it about. First touch of the players is also noticeable in that some are better than others etc.
First impressions - this is game is awesome.
Without doubt.

Crea-Alize

i cant believe pro evo is losing, even though i have fifa.
Mentality

zizou10-5

i bought it on ebay, gonna pay 4 it tomorrow.

Bestofthebest

the new one comes here in the us in the spring but its a better game than fifa
Join this Forum: http://footyclips.com/forum

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

i used to play only fifa and i used to like it, a couple of years back it wasnt that realistic but the 06 one is much better than any of the others. But after playing pro evolution I realised that they took alot of things from pro evolution. Pro evolution has better gameplay and all, but everything else in fifa is better now. Whenever u play fifa with people who play pro evolution they adapt pretty well and play well, because pro evolution is harder and more realistic.

Neo
Sophomore Member

Fifa 06 for the win.
hustler's definition, is a hustler for scratch,
You serve a motherf***cker, you serve him for that,
I'm makin' money off of verses when I spit 'em on tracks,
And if I ain't sellin' no records, I'm servin' them packs.

interista

pro evo is way better. it's just a better all around soccer game. it's winning eleven in the states isn't it? anyway i first played it in italy.
Thanks jthursto for the sig

theodawg

i like pes5 more
i hav played fifaz
personally graphics are better
and i got used to pes5 sooo :D