Intelligent rants or something on your mind?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

some people are just wind blowers here u cannot tell me that u was not bumping wanksta when it first came out also some people think the game isnt good listen to start from scratch and i bet money u will change ur mind.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

yeah 50 is good, but he changed you know i hurd he a snitch. How come he got freinds at the police station??
I like him I really do, but ive lost alot of respect for him since he's started all this hype around nas and them. its not even funny how he killed them on the piggybank video. if uhavent seen it go on launch or on his website. Its just all that extra hype and publicity thats bad. he probably likes all that beef but theres no point in it. except for Ja man he killed that guy.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Do You guys listen to r&B ....pretty ricky ??? there really good man they have some hot jams that get the girls in the mood.

Piccadilly

anyways, i agree with El Maestro that they should keep cameras out of soccer, it is relying on technology to make the sport, it is making the game too exact-cant people live with imperfect calls? or is this a game of lawyers who have to argue everything, i think that we should rely on other humans on the field to make the call otherwise why even have officials? We will end up playing a completely different game than the greats in the past.
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

J
Admin

The one thing i admire about 50 cent is that he doesnt smoke weed, he doesnt drink, and he doesnt do any other drugs. He eats real healthy and works out all the time.

Most of his music is still pretty cheeesy though. He is a good business man though. You cant fault him for that.

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

maybe he doesnt drink all the time, but i guarantee that he does drink.
i used to like 50, i bought his first CD and listened to it alot, but now he just got kinda wack. BUT, all rap songs basically have the same content, maybe stated in a different way. i'll kill you, i have sex with alot of girls, i have alot of money, i used to sell drugs and was poor, i am the best in the world. and thats basically it.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

karlofootball10 wrote:maybe he doesnt drink all the time, but i guarantee that he does drink.
i used to like 50, i bought his first CD and listened to it alot, but now he just got kinda wack. BUT, all rap songs basically have the same content, maybe stated in a different way. i'll kill you, i have sex with alot of girls, i have alot of money, i used to sell drugs and was poor, i am the best in the world. and thats basically it.

Yeah that true mostly the beat that changes .. thats why i listen to reggaeton alot ... (not daddy yankee i hate him) but to me all genres of music go like this

Rap: Sex, Drugs, Pimpin, Ballin.
Rock: Bullying, Hatrid, Overdosing so pretty much drugs. love.
R&b: Heartbreak, love , Sex, Loliness.

so every genre of music sings about the same stuff so thats that.. But where would we be without music. right???

jdefoe
Forum groupie

I still think 50 is living off his "i've been shot 9 times" history. I think its only a matter of times before he fades off. Once again, 2pac, and the game are much better than 50, they can actually write lyrics.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

R9KEvinR9 wrote:50 is too gangster cus i dont think u can take like 9 shots can u man u dont even noe that half of the struggle of livin in la or ny ... Mike Jones is hella cold man Eminem telling people hes bum is on ur lip thats hella gay just like him
so? doesn't mean he can rhyme. i don't care if he was gangster, that dosen't matter. kanye west is a better rapper and had nothing to do with a gangster life. i don't care if i can't survive nine shots i would never put myself in the position that i would. and since when is it cool to get shot and not shoot back?

anyways, real artists are like eazy-e,chamillionaire,papoose,eminem (before encore), kanye west,talib kweli, immortal technique,necro,nas,krs-one,wu tang clan those are some artists.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

true but 50 is still a great rapper in my opinion but he aint got sh*t on old school rap (eazy e tupac biggie snoop or dre.)

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Hey what do you think about having cameras in football. so that referees could review a play?(sorry if this has already been adressed) im against it cuz it would be changing the game, but i also noticed during the bolton tottenham game. that tottenham could have scored two goals but the assistant referee raised his flags.

arsenalrools

Piccadilly wrote:there is no match for Tupac and Easy-E but you cant say fifty is the best rapper and that Kanye is lame, Kanye is an intelligent rapper with great rhymes-50 is just lame-the content of his songs is basically like this: (and i made this up-if you cant tell)

YEAH, i got some hoes and i fu**ed em
YEAH, i got shot like ten times
YEAH, im a true gangster
YEAH, im richer than you
YEAH, i got dem hoes in my car etc.
lol thats funny.. coz i said a similar thing not that long ago.. hehehe... V. Tru.. i neva liked 50
'Coaches can teach you to be smart, but no-one can teach you to play' -Henry

Check Out Ma First Vid: Click Here

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

50 got talent, Dre only works with talent. you might not like him thats ok but dont say he doesnt have talent.

arsenalrools

50s like his new game, cheap and no fun
'Coaches can teach you to be smart, but no-one can teach you to play' -Henry

Check Out Ma First Vid: Click Here

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

what do you guys thing about rappers spending ungodly amounts of money
on bling-bling?
To me it's just stupid you got enough money to buy this crap ok we get it
but what happens when you have all your bling but your next record dosen't sell and you have a lot in back taxes and the I.R.S come collecting your screwed.
If I was rich I would take care of my family, buy a house (not some mansion) and some land & a nice car then save the rest but I guess that's just me :roll: .
Oh and donate to the Breast Cancer Research fund I almost lost my mom to brest cancer one year so even now that I don't have that much money I still try to help them anyway I can.
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry