Intelligent rants or something on your mind?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Listen to The Roots, Slick Rick, and A Tribe Called Quest. Newer rap is a joke compared to them.
God damn brewery!!!

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Yeah thats real hip hop, wit common, talib queli and all of them. they fo reel. They MC's

jdefoe
Forum groupie

mpcarres14 wrote:Listen to The Roots, Slick Rick, and A Tribe Called Quest. Newer rap is a joke compared to them.
have you ever heard the remake of slick rick and doug e fresh's Lodi Dodi by snoop dogg?

It's stellar, I advise you to listen to it if you haven't already, its a classic

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

yea you're right jdefoe, i just listened to it an hour ago. I love Snoop's style in rapping. not many rappers nowadays can rap slowly and still make it nice

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Doggystyle by snoop dogg, and All Eyez on Me by Tupac are my favorite rap albums of all time. Doggystyle because it flows really well combined with the stellar production of dr. dre's g-funk beats makes this album dynamite. woof! And All Eyez on me because it has production from many different west coast producers and we get to hear the whole Death Row Family on this album (daz, kurupt, snoop, dr. dre....)

Piccadilly

i like snoop hes got class
but again 50 can not rap. thats all there is to it, nothin else to say
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

forgive me if this has already been adressed, but what do you think about cameras in football??
personally im against it, i dont want them to change football. it's already becoming a huge business but we dont need to make it too much like other sports. its unique dont change it

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

*~El Maestro~* wrote:yea game is an okay rapper, when i first heard him he was good. but after that i noticed that he is repetitive "talking bout shoes, or NWA or easy E like he actually knew them" he can be good sometimes but i fully agree wit yung ital. and sometimes he isnt good enough for today's industry. its tough.
he is real though but i think that nowadays he talks a little too much. like the way he disses 50 is getting to be really dumb. (G Unot shirts, beating up a guy dressed in a gorrila costume at his concert, stuff like that)
50 is good though, his get rich or die trying was a 10 out of 10. he is starting to get better at producing and he is a very good businessman. I think he really good at music but yeah maybe he a drama starter.
Im starting to like him less and less but if he starts beef with people like Dre then i wont have any respect left for him.

Kanye is real good, but these days he changed from what he was like before and got a little too cocky. its hard to explain.

I havent listened to MOP and MOBB yet that much, but mase and sometimes young buck are good. Yayo is a joke though forget him.

i think imma start listening more to real MC's like common, or just more sizzla. btw J he has a new song with Juelz Santana

AND DRE is untouchable, u cant diss him.

O yea who said twista was the quickest? screw that bone thugs n harmony are quicker than that stuff.
yeah any TRUE hiphop fan would never diss dre.

as for the jay-z and nas ending their beef i was so happy when i heard about that. it was all over the internet. they are both 2 great emcees and to collaborate was awsome.
i will be sure to beat you to the first copy jdefoe lol.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 is a cold ass motherf***er hes liike the best rapper now old school rap was the best true like when snoop dogg and dre and eazy e and tupac and who can forget biggie was doin there thing. but now snoop dogg suks some balls. The Game is also a cold rapper hes really good and also TI and Mike jones and paul wall .... 50 is still the best rapper right now no doubt. the worst rapper right now is EMINEM i cant stand hes ass ... i would also like to add that only cus will smith did a awesome sitcom doesnt mean he should rap like get jiggy with it lol or switch :lol:
i dont like kanye to me it seems that he tries way to hard to make words rhyme and he doesnt have the rap artist image for nothing. he should stick to producing

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

R9KEvinR9 wrote:WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 is a cold ass motherf***er hes liike the best rapper now old school rap was the best true like when snoop dogg and dre and eazy e and tupac and who can forget biggie was doin there thing. but now snoop dogg suks some balls. The Game is also a cold rapper hes really good and also TI and Mike jones and paul wall .... 50 is still the best rapper right now no doubt. the worst rapper right now is EMINEM i cant stand hes ass ... i would also like to add that only cus will smith did a awesome sitcom doesnt mean he should rap like get jiggy with it lol or switch :lol:
i dont like kanye to me it seems that he tries way to hard to make words rhyme and he doesnt have the rap artist image for nothing. he should stick to producing
i can tell that you listen to way too much mainstream garbage for your own good. 50, has the worst lyrics since chingy, and 50 sounds like he has marbles in his mouth when hes rapping. he called "scott stortch" scott scorch. the man can barely talk. but you are right 50 is cold now because get rich or die tryin was hot. if he's so gangster then how come first he was in the club now hes taking us to candy shop? come on man get real lol.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

R9KEvinR9 wrote:WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 is a cold ass motherf***er hes liike the best rapper now old school rap was the best true like when snoop dogg and dre and eazy e and tupac and who can forget biggie was doin there thing. but now snoop dogg suks some balls. The Game is also a cold rapper hes really good and also TI and Mike jones and paul wall .... 50 is still the best rapper right now no doubt. the worst rapper right now is EMINEM i cant stand hes ass ... i would also like to add that only cus will smith did a awesome sitcom doesnt mean he should rap like get jiggy with it lol or switch :lol:
Ah you are wrong about kanye,eminem, and snoop dogg.

Mike Jones sucks, im not even gonna listen to his whole album.

Kanye has his own style that beats most people these days, Em is great. Encore was just bad cuz he wanted to prove that he could sell anything. And snoop is untouchable. maybe you just a little too mainstream thats why you like mike jones

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

matt wrote:some rhymes from 'tell me why' by will smith.....

(part of the 2nd verse)

tell me why did james byrd junior have to be touched
why did malcolm and martin depart from us
tell me why did that sniper make that little boy shoot
and why is human life always denied for loot
tell me why did mandela have to live in the cage
why did my brother stirling have to die at that age
tell me why did reginald denny deserve his fate
and why the f*** (bleeped out) cant love seem to defeat hate
tell me why is it so hard for all them children to eat
why did 'pac and biggie smalls have to fall in the street
tell me why did jam master jay have to go that way
please, what am i supposed to say to my kids when they say

(goes to chorus, with mary j. blige providing a very effective background)
thats a cheap rip off of jadakiss's track "why" which pretty much says the same thing. why did biggie and pac die, why did my friend have to get s hot like that , why is life so hard why are people so greedy blah blah blah. some good rhymes, but the concept has already been touched on.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

50 is too gangster cus i dont think u can take like 9 shots can u man u dont even noe that half of the struggle of livin in la or ny ... Mike Jones is hella cold man Eminem telling people hes bum is on ur lip thats hella gay just like him

Piccadilly

there is no match for Tupac and Easy-E but you cant say fifty is the best rapper and that Kanye is lame, Kanye is an intelligent rapper with great rhymes-50 is just lame-the content of his songs is basically like this: (and i made this up-if you cant tell)

YEAH, i got some hoes and i fu**ed em
YEAH, i got shot like ten times
YEAH, im a true gangster
YEAH, im richer than you [/quote]

Piccadilly

there is no match for Tupac and Easy-E but you cant say fifty is the best rapper and that Kanye is lame, Kanye is an intelligent rapper with great rhymes-50 is just lame-the content of his songs is basically like this: (and i made this up-if you cant tell)

YEAH, i got some hoes and i fu**ed em
YEAH, i got shot like ten times
YEAH, im a true gangster
YEAH, im richer than you
YEAH, i got dem hoes in my car etc.