Your inspiration?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Maradona Jr.

I wanted to know if anyone in the forum was inspirated to play soccer or maybe is still inspired to play when sometimes you think that you wont make it to pro but when you see that person...it makes you try harder. I have an inspiration, and thats Maradona. I know I talk about him alot, like his the best but im just jkin. When I see him playing, I see something that I have never seen from someone else, and that thing is how when he has the ball its like he puts full power when he has the ball. Sometimes I think like, "What happens if im not discovered?" or "Will I be good enough?", also like "I wont turn pro, theres soo many other people who dream, and train as much as me." but I dont worry about other people but I try my best. The most important thing is not to be the best, but, to try your best. Bieng the best in your team is good, but knowing you tried the hardest you could, is even better :). Also what inspires me to never give up is my family, last Wendnesday I had a game. The coach put me on Defence, I didnt like it but I tried my best. I played very well, no forward could pass me at all. I did alot of cool things like I went over 5 people in a row with the ball and much more. I was happy, but what made me even happier was that my dad said to my mom was "Roberto(me), made me so proud out there. He was the best soccer player I have seen." Ofcourse his my dad so he says good things, but everyone saw me and thought I was great. Well, this is long so im gonna end here. Please, no flaming. I want a topic where you guys could state your opinion without flaming. So if you dont like something, then ignore it :). Also if anyone wants to chat in MSN add me at "pibe_argentino205@hotmail.com".

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

quite a few things inspire me. family, people that doubt me, people that believe in me, the game the feeling you get when the ball is at your feet, you become the creator, the playmaker, you do what you want. but i find myself asking the same questions as you: am i good enough? just think how many people out there are better than me. but i overcome this and go onto the pitch with confidence. you cant get the same feeling from any other sport. it is the beautiful game, regardless of what anyone says, and i will play it until i cant stand anymore. (pretty deep stuff, huh?) :P
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Maradona Jr.

karlofootball10 wrote:quite a few things inspire me. family, people that doubt me, people that believe in me, the game the feeling you get when the ball is at your feet, you become the creator, the playmaker, you do what you want. but i find myself asking the same questions as you: am i good enough? just think how many people out there are better than me. but i overcome this and go onto the pitch with confidence. you cant get the same feeling from any other sport. it is the beautiful game, regardless of what anyone says, and i will play it until i cant stand anymore. (pretty deep stuff, huh?) :P
Hehe, yeah. Mushy thread lol, but hey, its life lol. 8)

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

why would anyone flame for having big dreams? all i can say is try ur best. feel ur best, be ur best,act ur best. itll pay off. i hope u do well.
i never doubt my self like that though. i never say so many people train as much as me. i always feel like im the best. when i was 7 i said to myself i wanna be the best player in the world. i still wanna do that.
shoot high, and dont aim low. no matter what

Maradona Jr.

*yung-ital* wrote:why would anyone flame for having big dreams? all i can say is try ur best. feel ur best, be ur best,act ur best. itll pay off. i hope u do well.
i never doubt my self like that though. i never say so many people train as much as me. i always feel like im the best. when i was 7 i said to myself i wanna be the best player in the world. i still wanna do that.
shoot high, and dont aim low. no matter what
Believe me, theres always someone who comes to a topic and flames. Especially when this thread is made out of people opinions :roll: . Also, someones a big shot *cough**yung-ital**cough* lol. Jkz

Magicfeet

Believe me, theres always someone who comes to a topic and flames.
No there isn't, you fu**ing moron. :twisted: :wink:

Ronaldinho10

Nice topic Maradona Jr. :D
Things that inspire me : love of the game , family , people who know and believe in me , jealous people who try to put you down inspire me to play even better :D
As for "negative thoughts" - u must always believe in yourself - play your own game and not care what other people think.
Oh and watching pro players (mainly Ronaldinho and Zidane etc.) do amazing things and being inspired to go out and practice until I can do these things :D

Maradona Jr.

Magicfeet wrote:
Believe me, theres always someone who comes to a topic and flames.
No there isn't, you fu**ing moron. :twisted: :wink:
Lol, thats a great example :lol: .

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

thats exactly how i feel maradona jr. ever since i was little i always said to my relatives and friends iam gonna be the missin piece to el salvadors success iam gonna take them to the world cup ... as i gotten older the dream is still there but the challenge is still hard but each and every day i play soccer i feel inspired to never give up ... my inspiration to play football and be the best was ronaldo and always will be... i also have alot of support from my family they believe in me and i do so tooo and no matter what the outcome is i will never give up and will practice as much as i can . and will die with the passion for football.

Maradona Jr.

R9KEvinR9 wrote:thats exactly how i feel maradona jr. ever since i was little i always said to my relatives and friends iam gonna be the missin piece to el salvadors success iam gonna take them to the world cup ... as i gotten older the dream is still there but the challenge is still hard but each and every day i play soccer i feel inspired to never give up ... my inspiration to play football and be the best was ronaldo and always will be... i also have alot of support from my family they believe in me and i do so tooo and no matter what the outcome is i will never give up and will practice as much as i can . and will die with the passion for football.
:), yeah. Its hard not to give up cuz you sometimes see all of those great soccer players and think you have no chance but if you never give up and believe in yourself then you will make it. Im 12 years old and im in a 15/16 league in Ontario. Made up of all the best of Ontario and im in the team. We havent lost yet, and our last game is this upcoming Wednesday. We beat a team 7-1. It was great, it doesnt matter if no one believes in you but if you believe in yourself 8) .
Last edited by Maradona Jr. on 28 Aug 2005, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

true tthat :D

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

when i watch the champion's league or a world cup or the euro or sometin like that. when i see these great players playing beutiful football it inspires me to do the same and try to get as good as i can. this gives me a feeling of elation which helps my performance in games and helps me learn new techniques. also when i have the ball at my feet and im enjoying myself knowing that at least i hav had fun wit the ball.

peps1154
Veteran Member

Im inspired when I see players like C.Ronaldo, Maradona, Pele, or Robinho get trhrought opponents with such ease.That is because I play sort of like them (mainly Robinho) ofcourse my skill isn't ass high as theirs but I also get throught defenders, my age ,with ease

Ic3

Gheorge Hagi is my inspiration. I'll always look up to him. He was the King of Romania. He's da bomb.

Maradona Jr.

Yeah, I also love watching videos of my favourite players passing defenders :). I sometimes learn some of their moves by looking at them and its also very fun.