Who is still around then?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
mint
EF Drug Baron

Who is still around then?

Post by mint » 21 Dec 2015, 07:52

Which members of the EF olden days when we was busy as hell, every day was a laugh are still around then?

I miss them days :(
i was made to ignite

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Re: Who is still around then?

Post by Croatianblood1 » 28 Dec 2015, 15:33

I lurk the forums on occassion but haven't been a consistent poster in years! Glad to see you are still around, mint.
I have seen expert post a few times on here and I think J and jdefoe may have posted here recently. Other than them, I don't think any of our old friends are around anymore :(

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 08 Jan 2016, 01:44

Yeah its a shame that none of the old crew are still around :( had some really fun times
i was made to ignite

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 09 Jan 2016, 13:53

The forums were down for a long time, so the little amount of traffic/regular posters we had just sort of trickled away I guess. Expertfootball doesn't come up as a top result when I Google for training tips either. Sad to see the forums so inactive.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 22 Jan 2016, 02:15

klc123 wrote:The forums were down for a long time, so the little amount of traffic/regular posters we had just sort of trickled away I guess. Expertfootball doesn't come up as a top result when I Google for training tips either. Sad to see the forums so inactive.
Yeah I remember when that happened. I think a lot of us got older and busier with life as well. I joined EF when I was 15 and now at 26 my interests/responsibilities have greatly changed. I'll always come back and check this site every so often but back in the day I would visit the forums every day.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 15 Feb 2016, 16:36

Croatianblood1 wrote:
klc123 wrote:The forums were down for a long time, so the little amount of traffic/regular posters we had just sort of trickled away I guess. Expertfootball doesn't come up as a top result when I Google for training tips either. Sad to see the forums so inactive.
Yeah I remember when that happened. I think a lot of us got older and busier with life as well. I joined EF when I was 15 and now at 26 my interests/responsibilities have greatly changed. I'll always come back and check this site every so often but back in the day I would visit the forums every day.
Yeah that's the exact same with me. I think I was 13 when I first found EF, and would come on to check the forums almost every day. I still drop by every now and then to check if there are any new posts, but like you said, we all have other commitments, and there isn't many active posters to respond to really.

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 16 Feb 2016, 07:53

I'm still around although I usually work on background stuff so I don't have much time to participate in the forums. :)

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 04 Mar 2016, 21:32

I miss you guys! This site brings back so many memories. I hope everyone is doing well.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 09 Apr 2016, 13:41

arsenalfc08 wrote:I miss you guys! This site brings back so many memories. I hope everyone is doing well.
Lots of good times here, for sure! I remember when we used to watch Burn Notice and we had a thread about it on the forum :D

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 14 Apr 2016, 00:26

Croatianblood1 wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:I miss you guys! This site brings back so many memories. I hope everyone is doing well.
Lots of good times here, for sure! I remember when we used to watch Burn Notice and we had a thread about it on the forum :D
YesI Burn Notice was my show. I've been rewatching it on Neflix. So many memories.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 18 Apr 2016, 22:06

arsenalfc08 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:
YesI Burn Notice was my show. I've been rewatching it on Neflix. So many memories.
I never finished the series but now that I know it is on Netflix I will have to do so!

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 19 Apr 2016, 23:51

Croatianblood1 wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:
I never finished the series but now that I know it is on Netflix I will have to do so!
I never finished the series either until it came on Netflix. Binge watched it, it was worth it.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 23 Jul 2016, 15:03

I hope I'm not too late to the party lads! ;)

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 24 Jul 2016, 06:01

What up sons :D

we should get this running again
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 26 Jul 2016, 10:21

They say old EFers never die, they just fade away...

Happy to see so many names I remember! I'll try to drop in a few times a week if I can. Anyone want to catch us up on what they've been up to in the interim?

I'll start - I slogged my way through a five year university degree (computer engineering), and landed a job right out of school with a fantastic local company fighting banking fraud and money laundering. Couldn't be happier! Been through three relationships since my last EF post but am currently with my first live-in girlfriend; we have a cat I named John George Terry and a cute little white hedgehog named Quillian. ;)

I have kept somewhat in touch with CB who discusses music with me on last.fm (RomeLeader) and rzadinski with whom I exchange the odd Tweet - mint has reached out before as well. Anyone who wants to keep in touch can find me on Twitter (@Rome_Leader) of course, or PM me and if I know you well enough, I'll be happy to share my Facebook details. You can also find me on the Chelsea FC subreddit fairly regularly. I truly miss discussing football with all of you.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!