Breaking Bad is SWEET S4, I'm dying for the new season. Also love KJ, Sharman & co. on the Footy Show. Sad the podcast is hanging it up.
I feel the same pain I did when Sid & Tim stopped having their podcast...
Romez's Choice List of Choice TV
1) The Wire. Forever and always. Anyone who has seen it will find it hard to argue it isn't the best show out there.
2) Breaking Bad. Just love everything about the execution. Really exciting.
3) CSI:. Always been a fan, though my interest has dipped in the later seasons. Only Las Vegas though; will accept no substitutes.
4) Adventure Time. I'm a sucker for this one. Such good writing!
5) Community. Was great in its heyday (can't believe I'm saying that), but I fear for its life now post-Harmon. Can't have long left...
I've been meaning to watch Parks & Rec., The Walking Dead and Prison Break on friend recommendation. Can anyone sell me on them?!