Tattoo

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
TheBrilliance

Tattoo

Post by TheBrilliance » 20 Jul 2011, 22:47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I was interested in getting a tattoo.

I dont particularly like tattoos but I ironically having this urge to get a YNWA one because to me, it would have so much meaning. I dont like massive tatts but I was thinking at getting "You'll never walk alone" from the bottom of my ribs down.

Parents hate em, grandma would die if I got one, but I really want this and wont regret it

What do you guys think of this, and tattoos in general?

Any LFC ones?

And as a side note...how do they go down with the ladies ?

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 20 Jul 2011, 23:25

"Any LFC ones?"

Only one that comes to mind is"we're sh*t, and we know we are"

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 21 Jul 2011, 00:16

ScottyBoy wrote:"Any LFC ones?"

Only one that comes to mind is"we're sh*t, and we know we are"

I want to get something like this but with the bird ripping through the skin, and not quite as big.

TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance » 21 Jul 2011, 09:10

The liver bird would be sick mate.

Im keen to get one not to big though.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 21 Jul 2011, 12:32

Where are you looking to get it? Your parents should understand that small, modest tattoos like you're thinking of getting are no big deal, and I'm sure you're not thinking about branding your face, or entire arm like a biker. :p

I have a small Judo one on my right breast near the shoulder. Been contemplating something Chelsea-orientated across the shoulderblades.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 21 Jul 2011, 13:57

Tell your parents you are getting one. My brother got a huge devil's face on his calf and when my dad found out.......

Also think about where you are going to put it and think about future things like jobs. I would avoid the wrist area and forearm if possible. Some jobs are weird about visable tattoos at work so if you get one on your arm you may have to wear long sleeves at work depending on the job field.

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 21 Jul 2011, 16:08

I've always wanted to get a tatoo. When I'm older, I think I'll get a maple leaf tatooed on my heart.

Met

Post by Met » 21 Jul 2011, 22:11

Keep joking about it. Keep saying you are thinking about it. Keep bringing it up every once in a while, wear them down. It won't be such a shock when you show them.

That's what i'm doing. I'm getting a left shoulder up to lower half of bicep. It will look black from far away, but up close it's gonna be very detailed.

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 21 Jul 2011, 22:18

I like the Tengwar tattoo Torres has on his forearm...Very smart. Would love to get a similar one however i'm worried it will effect me if I don't make it pro and look for a job, so I may get one on the inside of my calf? Anyone know how long they take to heal?

Sonny Bill-Williams also has a freaking amazing tattoo.

Anyone seen the spiderman one? By far the worlds best ever tattoo.

TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance » 23 Jul 2011, 05:20

I can get it if I want. Im allowed to do what I want. But they hate them. They think they are for thugs. I was only thinking around the rib area anyway.

Id never get one on my arm. Id get sick of looking at it.

Unless its wear Charlie Adam has one