The Butler Game!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 20 Jul 2011, 12:19

Certainly sir! Built into a mountain, you say? No matter, I've dispatched Gates' greatest weakness to his mansion: two kids carrying a rather enormous UNICEF can! Gates will be so overwhelmed with charitable desire to help these neediest of children, and give all his money away to the persistent youths. Then, he will both no longer have more money than you, and died in poverty on the street.

Servant, come here at once! I had much too good a childhood for my liking. I rather think I should like to make some fabulous art, but I have no pain to draw upon for inspiration. Find a way to make my childhood miserable!

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 21 Jul 2011, 06:58

Certainly sir! Now come lay down, and think.... Think of that time your father touched you, and - *Rome crying* - it's OK Rome, let it out....

Oh Butler! Here at one please! I don't want to see that dastardly moon ascend in the sky one more time! Get rid of it, it's an eye-sore!
Everything you need, is already inside.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 21 Jul 2011, 12:06

Of course sir! We'll just move your stately mansion to the Moon, and colonize it! Then all you'll see in the night sky is the beautiful, majestic Earth!

Butler, as you are aware, the Copa America Finals are Sunday. I've decided Argentina were wronged, and should be in the final. Make it so!

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!