Personal Issue

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
collin
Veteran Member

Personal Issue

Post by collin » 13 Jun 2011, 03:18

hey guys, i decided i would share this with you guys and hope for some advice, cause ive never really told anyone about how i feel about this. It's quite embaressing for me to tell this to people but i know you guys are cool about stuff like this. For any of you that have read some of my earlier posts about my life, how ive never had a girlfriend, i don't have a ton of close friends and i dont go out to parties or whatever. Well, I actually have a disease called Vitiligo, which is pretty much a lose of pigment in your skin. So you have patches of white spots that are completely white compared to your normal skin color.
This affects about 1% of people in the world (lucky me) I really hate it because i actually have it on my balls and shaft (assuming you all know what a shaft is) yes it sucks i know, they are pretty big white patches but they don't cover all of it, so my ball and dicks are half normal color and half completely white.
I have it on my knees also. I take creams and meds for it but its a disease that takes a few years to get your skin color back. But back to the whole point of this....i think the real reason i don't talk to alot of girls is because i dont want it to build into a serious relationship i don't want to have a girlfriend, and i don't want it to get serious to the point that she actually sees that my dick has white spots on it and i will feel emabressed about it. Just try putting yourself in my situation, it makes me really to myself and just i dont know. Do you guys have any advice here?

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Post by pickyourheadup » 13 Jun 2011, 03:31

For any of you that have read some of my earlier posts about my life, how I've never had a girlfriend, I don't have a ton of close friends and I don't go out to parties or whatever.
You'll never know until you give it a shot. Honestly, you gain a lot more going out socializing than not. You don't even have to go to parties if you don't like them. Go to art shows, concerts, anything that will get you out there.

I think the real reason I don't talk to alot of girls is because I dont want it to build into a serious relationship
It sounds like you don't talk to a lot of girls because you're shy. Try to be more social, but still be yourself. Eventually you'll find someone who you connect with.
As for your skin thing, nobody is perfect.
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 13 Jun 2011, 04:23

You said you take creams for it on your knee's? Would it work for your private parts as well? If not, then your going to have to live with it. If you get a serious girlfriend along the line she's not going to care about the complexion of your dick, she'll love you for who you are, dw.

As for the girlfriend's, It's been a while since I've had one. I've never had even a semi-serious relationship (at least since primary school, but that doesn't count I was like 9). I got the hottest chick in school (no joke) once. She asked me out, and then literally 24 hours later (nearly exactly, it would of been minutes off) she dumped me. It took about half a year to get her as well. I was an awkward boyfriend for the day we went out. I just stood there next to her looking at my feet, and when she asked for a kiss before she left school I said no - That's how fridget (means sexually shy) I am, and why she probably dumped me.

I've never liked someone as much as I liked her, I still love her to this day, and it's been a year. She moved schools, and has just stopped talking to me. When I talk to her on Facebook she just answers with two word replies, and politely turns me down when I ask to meet up with her.

Maybe when I'm a big soccer star I could get her back! :P
Everything you need, is already inside.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 13 Jun 2011, 05:10

Honestly a guys dick/balls have to be one of the ugliest things god has ever made. The girl won't care because by this point she already likes you and is already expecting it to look "odd"
Last edited by nick117 on 13 Jun 2011, 06:10, edited 1 time in total.

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 13 Jun 2011, 05:21

nick117 wrote:Honestly a guys dick/balls have to be one of the ugliest things god has ever made. The girl won't care because by this post she already likes you and is already expecting it to look "odd"
I don't see where he wrote anything about that? Or maybe it's me that's mis-understanding?
Everything you need, is already inside.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 13 Jun 2011, 06:10

desire10 wrote:
nick117 wrote:Honestly a guys dick/balls have to be one of the ugliest things god has ever made. The girl won't care because by this post she already likes you and is already expecting it to look "odd"
I don't see where he wrote anything about that? Or maybe it's me that's mis-understanding?
i screwed up and put post instead of point.

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 13 Jun 2011, 08:57

What are you!? Some sick, warewolf, freak! Lol, jks dude. Dont worry about it; theres nothing you can do about it to make it differemt and I guarentee it aint as bad as you think. I used to be embarrased to talk to ladies cos I had pretty bad acne. Then one day I just stopped feelimg sorry for myself and put myself out there...,ost girls (fit ones too) dont really care. Id say im pretty good lookimg apart from that and as lomg as you act is if you dont care; it comes accross like your so comfident im yourself things like spots etc dont affect you..

if you get a girl I dont think shell care much; loads of people have two tome penises; veimy dicks etc. As said before they aimt the prettiest things

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 14 Jun 2011, 16:40

1. You said your pigment will eventually come back? So you will be fine in the future.

2. You can have a girlfriend even if you don't do anything physical down stairs. When you get to know her you might find out she doesn't care anyway if you explain to her that it isn't an STD or something.

3. If it really bothers you that much then you can get creams nd stuff that gradually give you a natural looking tan. I don't know how well they work or if they work but its always something you could try.

Trust me man, there are a million other things that you could have wrong with you which would be a lot worse.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 14 Jun 2011, 22:44

ye i guess you guys are right there is worse things, and its just annoying putting on the cream every morning, taking 4 pills, then putting cream on before bed and stuff, but i have to live with it so whatever. Hopefully it clears up in 6 months or so