Shaved legs

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
stephen8789

Shaved legs

Post by stephen8789 » 24 May 2011, 06:22

I'm thinking about shaving my kegs because there pretty hairy I don't like it at all. So I was just wondering what you guys thought about guys shaving their legs is it ok or not ok why/whynot

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 24 May 2011, 06:38

A lot of the 'jocks' do it here. Some claim it's for athletic reasons, like how players do it because tape gets stuck to their hair or what ever the reason. Mine are not shaved, but honestly I'd like to, I think it looks better. If you want to then do it, don't listen to people calling you a girl. Just don't mention it, and if someone takes attention to detail about your sleek legs and ask if you shave, just simply say "Yea I shaved 'em", don't make a deal about it.
Everything you need, is already inside.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 24 May 2011, 12:41

Embrace your hairy monkey legs. I have the hairiest legs of anyone I know but I'd never even think about shaving them. There's a certain ruggedness about them. I used to be embarrassed about them, but hey, what they hell. We're men. We're supposed to be hairy.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 24 May 2011, 14:05

The only guys I know that shave their legs are competitive swimmers, actually they shave their arms as well. In a sport like swimming where 1/10 of a second can count it does help. A lot of suits you see in the olympics are banned from college swimming so shaving helps.

This actually made me think of pro soccer players. I know watching on tv the camera doesn't get that close but I can tell some players have shaved legs, they just aren't has hairy as they could be. Sometimes you can just tell even with the socks.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 24 May 2011, 18:47

tbh, I have pretty hairy legs, and I maybe do once or twice a year (usually in the few warm months NL gets) just to keep it under control and for comfort's sake. My legs definitely look a lot paler, but other than that, I don't really care. It can be difficult though, and lead to a bunch of cuts since, as you can see by s11's example, the hair gets matted and grows every which way. :P

If you're one of those guys who wants to do it every week to keep it in check, that's fine too.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 24 May 2011, 19:05

Rome_Leader wrote:tbh, I have pretty hairy legs, and I maybe do once or twice a year (usually in the few warm months NL gets) just to keep it under control and for comfort's sake. My legs definitely look a lot paler, but other than that, I don't really care. It can be difficult though, and lead to a bunch of cuts since, as you can see by s11's example, the hair gets matted and grows every which way. :P

If you're one of those guys who wants to do it every week to keep it in check, that's fine too.
You know you love my sexy hairy legs.
It is like a jungle though. Even if i wanted to shave my legs, I wouldn't know where to start at this point.