Fight...#What would you do in this situation

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
p793
Veteran Member

Fight...#What would you do in this situation

Post by p793 » 18 May 2011, 15:26

Okay...So today this dude started on me.

He is in the year above me yet we sometimes share a room and work in the same class, year 12/year 13.

This dude is a fat chav that nobody likes and has anger issues. For some reason he doesnt like me, I genuinely think it might be because he is jealous of me, cos he always gets envious about me being better at football and making friends, girls, school etc...I date beatuiful girls my age, where as he shagged a Y9 because nobody his age would go anywhere near him. He likes to think he is hard and wants recognition I geuss..He's just an attention seeker.

Anyway, i'm cracking on with my mates and having a fun time, when from the other side of the room he was sat with one other guy and he starts taking the piss out the way I laugh...

I replied with "Who the fu** are you talking to?" and he walks over towards me acting all cocky...So I pretended to do something, whilst sat down, and he flinched alot, and then said something which I don't remember, then said "I dare you to chuck that ball of iz" and walked off, as he's turned around I hoy the ball off his back and he pushes me into the wall whilst i'm on my computer chair, everyone suddenly was watching but he has hold of my neck/chin in a weird position against the wall.
He then goes "bet you regret that now, DON'T YA!?" which I nonchalantly replied with "Not really..."

He then walked off and everyone was like Oohh...So I just put on that laugh on purpose to piss him off more..seconds later I was thinking "I should have said...The mental asylum is that way..."

But I didnt get up towards the other side of the class and smack him or anything..I just started talking to my mates, saying stuff like "That dudes got issues.."

What would you have done here if you were me?

I have a few possible options what I can do now...I could do nothing and just say I don't want to waste my time on people like him.

I could post on his facebook wall "I think I have concussion...Jeez dude I might need surgery from when you grabbed a hold of my neck!! Don't know how I survived.." This would aggrovate him and lead him to start on me, in which I could respond by trying to win, I've never really been in a fight so I would probably suck...Or I could wait for him to hit me, and report it to my head teacher with witness statements from my mates...This would get him kicked out a few weeks before his final Y13 exams, which would leave him screwed for life... :D

He would deffo get kicked out too, just last week he sent a few texts to the geek of my school saying he was going to beat him up, no reason at all. In the past he's done lots of bad stuff, and he's on his very last warning...

What should I do now?

Met

Post by Met » 18 May 2011, 16:06

Beat the sh*t out of him. Make a big scene and watch him cower. If he doesn't, get in a few punches in there whatever happens.

He is a coward. he realise that no one wants to fight so he does as he wants because he knows everyone will back down when they have had enough. Make an example of him, and no one will fu** with you again.

Look, no one puts their hands on me like how he did. I would have forced his hands off me and if he struggled I woulda punched him. I'm never looking for a fight but if someone oversteps the mark, I'm ready to get hurt for my principles. I don't care if i lose the fight, as long as i land a few punches I'll be okay. Because of this, no ones walks over me, have never been bullied, last fight I had was when I was 12, and I'm itching for one again.

I can tell by the way you wrote, neither of you were prepared to fight, just both your egos were momentarily too big for the room but both backed down at what was going to happen.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 18 May 2011, 18:33

I should have said...The mental asylum is that way...
Trust me, you shouldn't have said that. That just sounds kinda gay tbh, not trying to be horrible but that is the only way I would describe it, as far as insults go, the simpler the better/more effective.

If someone held me up against the wall by my neck I would have just laughed, and then fought him. Depends how good a fighter you are, and I don't mean good fighter as in you think you are solid because you have got in a few scraps at school and won, I mean decent fighter as in you have actually knocked people out or done real damage to someone in a street fight.

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 18 May 2011, 20:30

Dunno if you read the full thing or not..I quite clearly stated I aint been in fights, so I'd probably suck..

And the Mental Asylum...it's not that bad. It would have just made him more pissed off.

I'm not going to fight him, I'll just keep shooting him down and owning him through words. Then if he starts on me again Ill just laugh at him like you said. Ideal situation, he smacks me, I laugh in his face so he looks like a complete retard infront of everyone, then I tell my headmaster and get him kicked out, I know its snitchy and un-cool but it's the only way he'll truly get what he deserves.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 18 May 2011, 20:55

Sorry, I did read it all but I clearly wasn't paying enough attention.. :lol:

And I didn't mean that it was a bad insult, again sorry, but there are so many better ones you could have used, like whistling at him would really get under his skin as he walked away and people would find it funny. If you get people laughing at him you have already won.

I know when you think about things now you think it would be easy to just sit and take a punch and laugh, but trust me, if he knows how to throw a half decent punch he could cause some damage to your nose. Nothing is worth that.

I would never recommend getting into a fight, you should only do it if you have to, but some people deserve to get battered. If you don't have a lot of fight experience take up boxing or ju jitsu, or just look around on the internet for proper boxing technique, like how to throw a good punch to look after yourself.

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 18 May 2011, 21:15

klc123 wrote:Sorry, I did read it all but I clearly wasn't paying enough attention.. :lol:

And I didn't mean that it was a bad insult, again sorry, but there are so many better ones you could have used, like whistling at him would really get under his skin as he walked away and people would find it funny. If you get people laughing at him you have already won.

I know when you think about things now you think it would be easy to just sit and take a punch and laugh, but trust me, if he knows how to throw a half decent punch he could cause some damage to your nose. Nothing is worth that.

I would never recommend getting into a fight, you should only do it if you have to, but some people deserve to get battered. If you don't have a lot of fight experience take up boxing or ju jitsu, or just look around on the internet for proper boxing technique, like how to throw a good punch to look after yourself.
HAHA, the whistle thing actually made me burst into laughter thinking about it..Yeah I see what you mean now, it's not really a bad insult, it's just not very funny, and in that situation you want to completely pwn.

I don't think he has been in many fights either, I think he just craves recognitiona s the hard dude... I think he's the type of dude who aint always been the hardest...he's the guy that used to the follow the hardest round, and now he's frustrated and tries to prove how big he is.

My logic is, I will be able to throw quicker punches, and he's got big fat arms and out of shape with man tits, but he's sorta strong. I will be able to dodge and hit him if nessacery.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 18 May 2011, 21:29

People that act "hard" are always not. No two ways about it. People know who the real tough people are by looking at them, and those people don't go around pretending or trying to be intimidating, they just are.

You don't want to get into a situation where you are both exchanging punches. Ever. That goes for all street fighting. You want to end it as soon as possible before there is a chance for the other person to cause any damage, or for them to settle themselves. It shouldn't matter how quick you can punch someone, you only need to throw 1 punch if you know how to knock someone out, regardless of your size.

If this does result in a confrontation, and I hope it doesn't, just get sort of side on to him, with an orthodox boxing stance. Feint jab with the left hand to break his guard and then straight punch with the right to his jawline for the k0. When you go for the straight, just remember a punch isn't all arm, its mainly getting all your body into it. Classic 1-2 knock out, and if you live in somewhere as rough as England it will probably save your wallet/life.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 18 May 2011, 21:31

we are soccer players, kick the side of his knee so it snaps. or stamp it backwards.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 18 May 2011, 21:34

I have never seen anyone win a fight by trying to stamp on somebody's knees. Unless you know what you are doing kicking will just get you put down on the floor, and if that is by someone bigger than you, you will be in big trouble...

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 18 May 2011, 21:36

depends on the person done right you can do some damage.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 18 May 2011, 21:41

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 18 May 2011, 22:03

Haha nick thaat sounds pretty complex...Ima just stay out his way, if he starts on me ill wind him up and if a fight has to occur ill just see what happens...I dont think i'd be too bad but if I get owned..oh well.

Tell me some other ways to piss him off, as immature as it sounds, I didnt really know what to do when I was in that situatuion, but if I did the whistle thing, it would have been so much cooler ;)

Also, that vid is freaking insane, you seen muay thai on yt klc?

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 18 May 2011, 22:08

where was the teacher during this?

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 18 May 2011, 22:14

he'd just gone out the class dude...Sorry I forgot to mention...Knowing my luck if I hit him, my teacher would walk in as i'm hitting him.

TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance » 18 May 2011, 22:29

Mate is what hed doing getting to you?

Or do you find it entertaining?

If it gets to you square up to him, if he initiates, take him.

Even if it seems that he "beat" you in the fight, try and place a few punches here or there. He wont come back again.