Your Ultimate Top 5 Thread

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 14 May 2011, 21:15

Another thing, is the fans, the english fans are the best in the world, well all united kingdom fans, filling up stadiums consistently and chanting all game, another thing why i think this league is the best one- adds to the excitement and euphoria -

argentinian and latin fans are up there two, but spanish fans just seem to chant in big matches,or when there team is winning, bar a few like sevilla and bilbao fans that get into the game from the start
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 14 May 2011, 21:47

Panchester how are you in any position to say that, you've never even been to see the team you "support" for fu** sake, never mind hear the atmosphere there.

I've been to United many times, and I can assure you, even in big games like Chelsea 99% of the time the whole stand is sat down, quiet. It's a complete fu**ing prawn sandwich brigade. I've also been to Chelsea, no better.

Those two are probably bad examples, but even the teams that do have loud supporters, the supporters are mostly pure scum and hooligans.

When I go to see the team which I apparently don't "follow" however, the atmosphere is electric even for games like Osasuna.

So I disagree, I think you are talking absolute bollocks with no proof to back it up what so ever. What makes you think English fans are so good? They sound loud on your TV while you sit on your armchair like a real fan? :roll:

That said, I don't believe Spain has the best fans by a long shot, imo the Bundesliga has the best fans by quite a large margin, before you accuse me of been biased or whatever bulls**t to try and belittle me.

Panchester you cannot compare any team to Real Madrid and Barcelona, because they are the two best teams in the world right now, whether you want to accept it or not, even over your precious armchair club. Could you really see a team like Wolves go to the camp nou and win 2-0 like Hercules did? I didn't think so.

I am not disputing the fact that the game between 2nd and 3rd is huge in la liga, but that is because the top two teams in la liga are leagues better than the top teams anywhere else, not because the teams below are poor.

You only have to look at the goals to see the difference in quality of the leagues. EPL has more scrapy, dirty and overall sh*tty goals than any league I have ever seen. La liga has its fair share, but it also has a lot more class to it, in my opinion anway. The bundesliga has probably the highest quality of goals on average than anywhere.

Yes we will see on the 28th of May.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 14 May 2011, 22:16

What the hell, so the fact that i haven't been to old trafford because im 18 and don't have 4,000 dollars makes me less of a fan than the hindu guy that always sits next to the field in old trafford just because he can whipe his butcheeks with 100 dollars?

i haven't missed a united game this season, not even preseason, and some times i get to watch it in my chair, and sometimes i have to wake up at 6 am to watch them but i do, because im a real fan baby - and when i'm not in team practice or in uni i'm reading man utd news all day everyday, im in this stuff all the time, i have moer knowledge than many of old trafford regulars, the fact that i live 60,000 km away from Jerusalem doens't mean I can't be a real catholic, same with jews, muslims, and irani people...

gosh i mean sorry if i don't have 5k to spend them and watch my team play live, damn it, i guess i'll have to wait till i have that kind of money till i consider myself a real fan ! same with playing footballl, who do i think i am, kicking a ball and playing in leagues if ih aven't even gone to england where football was invented? who am i kidding? and what am i doing eating american pizza and saying its pizza? who do i think i am? in a restaurant with those chairs, and a repeated football game in the plasma, i can never say i've eaten a real pizza till i've gone to italy and tasted pizza.

i'm such a wanabe!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 14 May 2011, 23:04

Hahahaha Panchester. Has me in creases.

I normally agree with you on these forums KLC but I have to say you seem incredibly bias towards La Liga. Have you seen Blackpool or Newcastle live? I would hardly say the "kick chunks out of eachother all game"
Blackpool play some really nice football tbh, they may lose the ball in possesion in their own half every so often, which is highlighted by the media..but if you had seen them live you would know they play football the right way.
You describe the EPL as like a sunday league, yet describe La Liga as the gods. IMO EPL is the most rounded league which makes it the best. Barcelona, best team, EPL best league

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 15 May 2011, 14:17

I most certainly do not believe that La Liga is the league of the Gods.

I haven't seen Blackpool play live to be fair, but I have seen Newcastle, and it was a shower of shite. I've also watched blackpool on sky a few times and I just think they play really unattractive football.

Panchester, you claim that I'm not a real Barca fan, well i'm certainly a more dedicated fan than you are if I can save up my own money, and get on a plane to spain, stay in a hostel for the weekend, just to see my team play live normally once or twice a year. I've been doing that since the age of 14.

I'm not saying that your not a real fan because you don't do that, but I'm pointing out that you are in no position to criticise me or anyone else, regardless. :roll: To quote the English fans you admire so much, "You're support is fu**ing sh*t, your support is fuckinggg shittttt!" :roll: