Osama Dead, what does this mean now?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 14 May 2011, 07:58

I heard he was killed in his house - and other versions that he died many month ago thanks to a disease he had - supposedly irani' government had proof for this ....it was fake that the usa military kiled him and they just invented this news to justify the war and all the costs and sh*t - supposedly he died a long time ago and iran has proof of it - thats what the newss says anyway -

and so evidence supports the fact that the twin tower and the pentagon was bulls**t - yes 2airplanes hit the twin towers, but that wouldn't knock em down, their where bombs on that building - and in the pentagon - not one single peace of airplane ???? bsssss.. that was a missle - usa is a corrupt government that lies to the people - why isn't theier one peace of plane or metal in the pentagon??
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 14 May 2011, 08:22

panchester07 wrote:I heard he was killed in his house - and other versions that he died many month ago thanks to a disease he had - supposedly irani' government had proof for this ....it was fake that the usa military kiled him and they just invented this news to justify the war and all the costs and sh*t - supposedly he died a long time ago and iran has proof of it - thats what the newss says anyway -

and so evidence supports the fact that the twin tower and the pentagon was bulls**t - yes 2airplanes hit the twin towers, but that wouldn't knock em down, their where bombs on that building - and in the pentagon - not one single peace of airplane ???? bsssss.. that was a missle - usa is a corrupt government that lies to the people - why isn't theier one peace of plane or metal in the pentagon??
Your getting at a very good point there pan'! I find it suss' that they are making excuses not to release the photo of him dead, and also that they through the body overboard straight away.
Everything you need, is already inside.

terminator

Post by terminator » 14 May 2011, 08:54

Nah I agree with them not showing the photo. It might incite unnecessary violence and its just not 'ethical' I guess.

But I find it very suspicious that the only video they release is off him (after getting a treasure of intelligence) watching his old tapes but you can barely see him!!!

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 15 May 2011, 15:50

panchester07 wrote:I heard he was killed in his house - and other versions that he died many month ago thanks to a disease he had - supposedly irani' government had proof for this ....it was fake that the usa military kiled him and they just invented this news to justify the war and all the costs and sh*t - supposedly he died a long time ago and iran has proof of it - thats what the newss says anyway -

It sounds like you've watched the movie "Loose Change".

We definitely killed Osama. Al Queda has even acknowledged it. Hell, they've already had a retaliatory terrorist attack, one of a promised many. Using the Iraini government's "proof" isn't the best argument for it, seeing as their head of state doesn't believe the Holocaust happened.

And you make it seem like the US government is the only one that is corrupt. They definitely are, but you can say the same for every government in the world.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 15 May 2011, 16:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kWU-JHetMM

a little off topic, but check it out -
And you make it seem like the US government is the only one that is corrupt. They definitely are, but you can say the same for every government in the world.
Yeah for real, now some latin american governments steal millions of dollar from people, the us government supposedly is responsible for thousands of death of innocent, destroyed entire countries, families, killed children spending 450million dollars on war per day because its rentable -

I kind of rather my government steal money from my taxes than me being part of a country which government kills thousands of inocent people from foreign countries just because they want to control oil or some sh*t, and killing many of their own american soldiers in the process - or the twin towers case, or the pentagon, you just cant compare that to stealing money from taxes on any way

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 15 May 2011, 17:37

panchester07 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kWU-JHetMM

a little off topic, but check it out -
Yeah for real, now some latin american governments steal millions of dollar from people, the us government supposedly is responsible for thousands of death of innocent, destroyed entire countries, families, killed children spending 450million dollars on war per day because its rentable -

I kind of rather my government steal money from my taxes than me being part of a country which government kills thousands of inocent people from foreign countries just because they want to control oil or some sh*t, and killing many of their own american soldiers in the process - or the twin towers case, or the pentagon, you just cant compare that to stealing money from taxes on any way
Well if you want to talk about being part of a country that kills innocent people and destroys other countries I think Germany during Hitler's reign takes the cake.

Osama may be dead but you know this "war" is still going to drag on. I remember my Junior year of high school my friend enlisted in the Army. I of course was worried that once he was actually enlisted (gone through basic training, his schooling, etc) that he would be deployed to the Middle East. He told me not to worry the war would probably be over by the time we graduated in 2008.........

I've watched a couple of different war documentaries over the years and in a lot of them everyone seems excited about going. Maybe excited isn't the right word I don't know how to explain it. But as everything drags on they seemed to wonder "what the hell are we doing here" "what is our exact mission".

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 15 May 2011, 17:50

what the fu**? you are crazy dude. I watched a video in my government class and we were watching a doctumentary about a rookie firefighter going to fix a gas leak. It turns out that they just happened to be filming on the day of 9/11, they were recording the rookie fixing the leak in the sewer and he heard a plane above him and he moved the camera up and there it was flying into the twin towers. This was actual footage and the guy filming had no idea this was going to happen. I watched the plane hit the tower from a very close angle and there was no fu**in bombs. and are you trying to say they shot a missile or we shot a missile into our pentagon?

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 15 May 2011, 20:23

collin wrote:

what the fu**? you are crazy dude. I watched a video in my government class and we were watching a doctumentary about a rookie firefighter going to fix a gas leak. It turns out that they just happened to be filming on the day of 9/11, they were recording the rookie fixing the leak in the sewer and he heard a plane above him and he moved the camera up and there it was flying into the twin towers. This was actual footage and the guy filming had no idea this was going to happen. I watched the plane hit the tower from a very close angle and there was no fu**in bombs. and are you trying to say they shot a missile or we shot a missile into our pentagon?
no the idea thats about as old as in incident itself was that there were bombs in some of the levels that possibly took the towers down. No one has said that planes didn't hit them but that there may have been more to it again reading comprehension.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 15 May 2011, 20:27

thats wierd dude i dont see how someone can just set bombs with all those people in there u would think somebody would know

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 15 May 2011, 20:30

collin wrote:thats wierd dude i dont see how someone can just set bombs with all those people in there u would think somebody would know
bombs don't have to be large and can easily be placed in walls / cabinets etc.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 15 May 2011, 21:19

I think its obvious who the crazy one is after those last two post collin- Why would anybody make an accusation like that by making it up or inventing it? Do you think i just chill in couch and invent theories like the bombs in the twin tower one? Obviously not, so before you make acussations of people being crazy why don't you do a little research and avoid sounding like a complete dumb ass later, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvyBY8d554I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

There are hundreds of proofs that there where bombs in those towers, from the exact videos the bomb detonations with audio, to more scientific evidence like one in the loose change video that says that the twin towers are made of a certain type of metal, that could have never been destroyed by the airplane, or its heat, and that it takes like 9500 degrees farenheit to melt this metal, and that these airplanes could have only developed half of that temperature-

watch the loose change -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 15 May 2011, 22:48

its convincing, but what does this have to do with making our government corrupt? arabic people could have easily planted bombs in there just as easy as they hijacked the plane. Why are people on youtube calling this an inside job??

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 15 May 2011, 22:52

collin wrote:its convincing, but what does this have to do with making our government corrupt? arabic people could have easily planted bombs in there just as easy as they hijacked the plane. Why are people on youtube calling this an inside job??
do you avoid the news? The plot was that the government had done this so that america would be outraged want to go to war and then we could invade and take their oil without looking bad.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 15 May 2011, 23:22

so what your saying is that the american goverment hired arabs to drive plans into the twin towers and pentagon. What about the flight that was supposed to hit the white house and the plane that fought back took it over and landed just short of it? what would be the point of running a plane into our own white house full of files and secret goverment things. However, as for pans bombing thing. Why are you guys so quick to point fingers? panchester there is a counter arguement to every conspiracy reason there is.
plus the top of the building was already falling down when the supposed small explosions happened. IF a giant plane exploding completely a few floors wasn't able to make it fall at once, how would you think that small bombs/explosions would make them go down? The inside of the building were all fu**ed up already, the exoskeletal structure of the buildings made it look less damaged than it was on the inside.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 16 May 2011, 02:17

panchester07 wrote:
watch the loose change -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
The guy who made that movie was a college drop out. Originally, he wanted to make a fictional movie about guys who discovered the "truth" about 9/11.
When someone goes into a project with that idea in mind, I tend not to believe him when he presents "facts".